How To Win A Street Fight WIth Head Movement Vol: Pause

Don't watch the vid and think you can just emulate his movement and evade real punches. His distance and timing is what makes the guys miss, and that comes through many many rounds of sparring. However, it is obvious that those dudes don't have any legitimate boxing training.

Of course he is going to be able to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge random people. If you watch the video, they mostly throw predictable right, left, right punches.

Would not want the guy in blue in my corner.

Dude at 4:18 letting out a whimper :rofl:

he picked the most unathletic people possible 
roll.gif
The kid with the long arms has no fighting skills and was able to catch him right away.   

Don't watch the vid and think you can just emulate his movement and evade real punches. His distance and timing is what makes the guys miss, and that comes through many many rounds of sparring. However, it is obvious that those dudes don't have any legitimate boxing training.

THIS

As a boxer for over 10 years I feel I could put my 2 cents in. It's obvious yet the average person will not see it. It's all in his footwork.

THIS

As a boxer for over 10 years I feel I could put my 2 cents in. It's obvious yet the average person will not see it. It's all in his footwork.

*Honest question: Would it be a waste of time watching his vids?

And at least as a base, wouldn't his techniques be effective against the majority of the population ( like in a bar fight) who don't know how to fight/had professional training?

ConcordflightXI

It's always insightful to watch. So I wouldn't NOT recommend it. At the same time he's not teaching some crazy ancient technique, catch my drift?

In ANY fight footwork will go a long way. Most bar/street fights end up with one guy catching a crazy lucky punch or they're both on the floor hugging. That is assuming the fight is being fought fair without bottles and chairs.

My best advice is learn and practice shadow boxing on the daily and just a few quick 1,2 combo's. You'd be surprised how many people can't throw a STRAIGHT punch. These wild haymakers will almost NEVER land, unless you are stretch Armstrong. Hope that helps fam

Last edited:
ConcordflightXI

It's always insightful to watch. So I wouldn't NOT recommend it. At the same time he's not teaching some crazy ancient technique, catch my drift?

In ANY fight footwork will go a long way. Most bar/street fights end up with one guy catching a crazy lucky punch or they're both on the floor hugging. That is assuming the fight is being fought fair without bottles and chairs.

My best advice is learn and practice shadow boxing on the daily and just a few quick 1,2 combo's. You'd be surprised how many people can't throw a STRAIGHT punch. These wild haymakers will almost NEVER land, unless you are stretch Armstrong. Hope that helps fam

I always found boxing/martial arts interesting, for self defense and for a way to regain my quickness which I have lost during the college years. I would love to start at a gym at some point in my life.

Back
Top Bottom