How/what made you think that Santa Claus was fake?

i realized we didn't have a chimney and common sense
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
btw, merry christmas to all

santa-claus-chimney.jpg

I always thought he was real, but when I was little (like 5) I was playing with an older kid (like 12) and he ruined my childhood when he told me Santawasn't real I almost wanted to cry.

Merry Christmas!!!

Saw the gift in the trunk of the car. I was like 6 or 7 I think.

It really didn't bother me.

I always knew. I don't know how, though...

I remember I told my lil' sister, "you know there's no such thing as Santa Clause and mommy and daddy buy the presents".

She was devastated
laugh.gif

My mom's told me early, but she tried to substitute him with "Kwanzaa Man" but that died as soon as it came out of her mouth

When police wasn't even coming to my neighborhood when people was shooting (Southside Queens 87-92)
Merry Christmas To All Hope Ya'll Enjoy It

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

My mom's told me early, but she tried to substitute him with "Kwanzaa Man" but that died as soon as it came out of her mouth

roll.gif

I would say for me it was after seeing the presents year after year in my parents closet, and them asking me for my xmas list.

I was fairly young when I figured it out.That #*!@ just didn't add up to me.I kinda wish people would dead the Santa,Tooth Fairy,stork dropping babies outof the sky madness.

i put a videocam behind the couch facing the xmas tree before i went to bed. saw the tape the next morn. i was messed up real bad. he just never came

Cause aint no fat white man breaking in to a house in the projects giving ppl playstations.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

roll.gif

well my parents tried hotei with me, zeroing out the fact i attend school where 90% of my peers celebrated christmas.

young kakashi: hotei is gonna bring me a megazord for christmas, i asked mydad.

cruel kid #1: who's hotei? santa claus is coming to my house

cruel kid #2: santa probably doesn't comes to his house, godzilla willsmack santa's sleigh out the sky
and kill rudolph.

cruel kid #3: not if santa know's karate and brings ninja stars

young kakashi:
nerd.gif
frown.gif
*sits in aww and wonders who santa is for next 20mins,while kids bop around making kung-fu "hiyah" sound effects discussing santa's level of karate skill that spawns into a karate deathmatch*
smh.gif

10dejrr.jpg

No Joke. One year one of the presents under the tree was labeled like this:

To: Aaron

Merry Christmas

Justin Santa

My dad's name is Justin.

Another year me and my brother found a bunch of receipts.

I started thinking if he was real then why was'nt there no episode on Discovery Channel about him.. plus I saw the Nintendo 64 under my mom's desk athe job.

Back
Top Bottom