How/what made you think that Santa Claus was fake?

Never really believed, but then I all of a sudden got a present from "him" when I was like 12. The fact it was wrapped inside out in the same kind ofpaper as my other gifts just sealed the deal -________-

My teacher said he comes through the chimney, but we didn't have one, so I told her. She said he'll come through my window, but I told her I sleepright by the window, so she said he might come through the door. I said we had one of the burglar chains on the door. After that she makes a mean face and sayshe's just gonna appear by the tree and I hit her with the
indifferent.gif
I wasn't that gullible.

When I pulled down the beard of "Santa" and saw my grandmothers face under it. haha

Seriously no joke, my grandmother use to put on the whole outfit for me when I lived in Poland. Speaking of which. I wish my grandmother was here with me inthe states.
frown.gif

I knocked out next/under the tree and my parents didnt bother on moving me.Just tried to put the gifts without me waking up, which equaled into a huge #fail

when my cookies and milk was sitting there in the morning....also i wrote to Globe Santa and got the same letter 2
years in a row

It actually happened after I realized there was no Tooth Fairy.

I lost a tooth and my cousin had gotten into a car accident that night. When I woke up with no money underneath my pillow, I did some critical thinking andcame to the conclusion that there was a reason that I was missing money. And that reason was that my parents were too distracted by my cousin's accidentand completely forgot about my lost tooth.

After I came to that conclusion, I figured Santa was probably no more real than the Tooth Fairy.

my mom use to store the presents in the attic, and one year i went to go grab suitcases for the christmas trip, and boom. childhood ruined

My mom never let us believe in santa. Never wanted us thinking that our presents magically appeared from some white man, and that the presents we got she hadto work for and to appreciate them.

I already knew (saw moms writing santa on the gifts) but this fat 6th grader came into my classroom back in 1st grade and told everyone he was fake. Kids werecrying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

I already knew (saw moms writing santa on the gifts) but this fat 6th grader came into my classroom back in 1st grade and told everyone he was fake. Kids were crying
laugh.gif

Same thing happened to me, duke at the lunch table told everybody what was good. Most of us had the
smh.gif
x
eek.gif
face on.

-Kix

Back
Top Bottom