How/what made you think that Santa Claus was fake?

She just told the truth outright that dude was basically a mascot for the Holiday and even went as far to give me books that explained where the tradition ofSanta Claus representing Christmas came from...soooo yeah my mom took the fun out of it lol she's more obsessed with the facts.

Originally Posted by cs02132

i noticed that the writing on the gifts was the same as my dads moms
frown.gif

my uncle used to always dress up as santa, and i always knew it was him. he'd sneak out the house and then santa would show up at our back door.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Cause aint no fat white man breaking in to a house in the projects giving ppl playstations.

roll.gif
. I realized it when I walked downstairs one night and saw my momwrapping presents.

i saw my mom and my next door neighbors bringing my brother's drumset into the house. i was about 9 or 10

EDIT: NAW!!! i remember findin the word doc on the computer, saying "I've been watching you (my name) & (my brother's name), you have beengood boys"

i was bout 8 then...
roll.gif

Santa aint got no damn computer!

Originally Posted by Theta

i put a videocam behind the couch facing the xmas tree before i went to bed. saw the tape the next morn. i was messed up real bad. he just never came

I am calling Ducktales

i was never exposed to dude anyway.

my mom would be like "if you're good boy you get a gift from me, if you're a bad boy, you'll get a whoopin from me
smile.gif
."

Common sense when I was 5, lived in an apt., and the thought of a fat white man entering my house at night just left me uneasy. Countless x-mas nights I'dstay up to around 3am
laugh.gif
just to make sure.

Punk !*% never came through to eat the cookies and milk I left out for him
laugh.gif

Also I never got the Gamecube I wanted
smh.gif

I figured it out once I seen all the presents under the tree days before Christmas. Then I got to thinkin around (5y/o) If the presents are here beforeChristmas, then what the %!*$ does Santa Bring that I aint already got. That night moms was like "U better get in bed before Santa skip the house" Isaid "Mom, Santa aint real" her reply "Oh, good, now I aint gotta pretend anymore, take ya +$+ to bed"

Santa is real, well the idea of him is.

He brings the family together during christmas, and that's the true present that's he's giving us.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I figured it out once I seen all the presents under the tree days before Christmas. Then I got to thinkin around (5y/o) If the presents are here before Christmas, then what the %!*$ does Santa Bring that I aint already got. That night moms was like "U better get in bed before Santa skip the house" I said "Mom, Santa aint real" her reply "Oh, good, now I aint gotta pretend anymore, take ya +$+ to bed"

laugh.gif

i knew santa didn't exist when i was in 1st grade... i still pretended i believed though. awesome way to score extra presents... one from santa and onefrom parents. worked for awhile too lol

Back
Top Bottom