How White Women Are Drinking Themselves To Death

the women at my "place of employment" make many jokes of drinking the weekends away; no real difference than dudes who put some beers back every night.

Prolly a bit more normalized and folks are overdoing it.

+shrugs+ one life to live.

Last edited:
Has anybody seen this HBO documentary?  highly recommend it if you haven't.

Risky Drinking

my older coworkers were telling me about alcoholism the other day at lunch. They said back in the day as apprentices, the would have to go get their journeymen beer as soon as they saw them start shaking around lunchtime :lol: :smh:

showerbeer2016-500x448.jpg

this is when you know there's a problem, marketing and the perception of what an alcoholic actually is is all twisted now days

because it's "cute and funny"

Last edited:

I feel like the early 2000's pop culture, reality tv made it acceptable and "funny" for young people to be a drunken mess and throw caution to the wind in regards to binge drinking
Well said. From college to being a professional, it is wild how many functioning alcoholics I come across especially those that are white women. They live to drink often doing so on a daily basis. Just recently, one girl in my department was "bragging" about how hungover she was from the night before. Also, I don't think there is a double standard at play here. People drink, but women specifically white women go out of the way to try to outdrink guys, to prove a point and end up making idiots of themselves. She's cute until she vomits on your shoes, then she's just annoying.

huge generalization but white = more money = more dough to buy liquor??????

Last edited:
White women are the most protected species/class in America

I won't be surprised if the govt illegalizes alcohol now because of these statistics.

I feel like the early 2000's pop culture, reality tv made it acceptable and "funny" for young people to be a drunken mess and throw caution to the wind in regards to binge drinking
Well said. From college to being a professional, it is wild how many functioning alcoholics I come across especially those that are white women. They live to drink often doing so on a daily basis. Just recently, one girl in my department was "bragging" about how hungover she was from the night before. Also, I don't think there is a double standard at play here. People drink, but women specifically white women go out of the way to try to outdrink guys, to prove a point and end up making idiots of themselves. She's cute until she vomits on your shoes, then she's just annoying.
^ when you see all those reality shows, and tv stars from the earlier 2000's like Paris Hilton, Britney, Lindsay being celebrated for it and older tv women who are made to look glamourous for being drunk it definitely has changed the way young people specifically young women treat alcohol, I definitely saw the shift

Reminds me of the white girls in my high school that looked :pimp: back then and started drinking heavily at 16, and now at age 26-28, they look like @#$% from tanning and drinking 24/7. Bloated, wrinkled up, bad hygeine, etc. It's probably why I haven't found many American white women attractive since my early 20s (since that's when they peak), while other ethnicities look good for decades

Last edited:
my older coworkers were telling me about alcoholism the other day at lunch. They said back in the day as apprentices, the would have to go get their journeymen beer as soon as they saw them start shaking around lunchtime :lol: :smh:

Alcoholism is crazy. My old head took me to his aunt and uncle crib one day and his aunt is an alcoholic. She was skinny as a broomstick and she wouldnt or couldnt eat food. No appetite whatsoever but she could kill a fifth of vodka. He showed me a photo album of her before becoming an alcoholic and she was fine, real thick curvy woman but the alcohol had her looking like she was suffering from cancer or something. Its a disease for real.

Every white girl has that IG pic of the feet kicked up with a glass of wine in hand. They be romanticizing the wino life.

Last edited:
In the white community we have lots of heavy drinkers but few true alcoholics. Very few people would have physical withdrawal symptoms if they suddenly stopped drinking alcohol.

My theory as to why so many of us drink so much is that there are many contributing factors. Some of it is that white people tend to have more money and leisure. More importantly, white people feel safer in semi public settings, which is where most heavy drinking takes place. Jalen Rose was so on the money with "white boy wasted," black folks, especially younger black folks, definitely do drink but younger white dudes go so much deeper down the rabbit hole of intoxication.

I think some other factors are that heavy spirits drinking is a big part of English, Scottish, Irish and Dutch culture and those groups were the first white people in America and white ethnics started to copy that sort of drinking culture when they immigrated to the US. Also, it seems like white bodies can just handle alcohol better and it means that younger drinkers do not feel many adverse effects early on and without very much negative feedback, you will keep drinking heavily, certainly into your mid 20's and maybe even to your mid 30's. The damage comes later, mostly in the form of dried up skin.

:lol: @ "illegalizes"

I'm drunk right now and that still sounded funny.
But on topic, it's typically white girls that post about drinking wine regularly, couple that with drinking when they go out and this thread isn't that surprising.

Girls really be drinking wine like its water 
mean.gif

I don't drink 
glasses.gif

It drives them insane 

I don't think this is exclusive to white people just because they're white.

There are socioeconomic and societal plays in this as well.

White women get prescribed more medicine because they're perceived as delicate and can't handle pain...

In addition, if you have the means and the resources to get drunk while still functioning in society, no one will be there to see your low lows and watch you decline.

Just like there isn't violence inherent to black people, drug and alcohol abuse aren't inherent to white people.

There are so many other factors that have impact.

Back
Top Bottom