How White Women Are Drinking Themselves To Death

H2H lives for this
laugh.gif
Yeah.., thats that ACTUAL troll behavior,

Way to find it hilarious when someone black does it....but literally snitch to meth if you feel someone white might be having a laugh.

More site sponsored racism from ole chrome dome to please the masses.

I hope h2hflaherty doesnt inspire anymore kidnappings

Since ive eaten pretty good off becky's being tipsy in college and out at bars, i cant judge. its how they roll.

They live live life with no worries or care, while real **** is happening. 

Maybe one day after someone in an nt hat does something rediculous on tv and the fbi shows up, management here will finally stop playing favorites and supporting those pushing dangerous double standards and hateful rhetoric.

Maybe white people can be afforded a little space to be angry after a hate crime one day, instead of being removed from threads for offending people hell bent on flipping that kidnapping blame back on to whites.

Maybe I'll just eat this ban AGAIN  for the 5th time since 01 but here goes,

Meth.....its very fitting you chose cobra commander as your avi.

Anyone who has watched gi joe knows he is a spineless coward..

You only jumped in quick in my debunking thread because your members weren't putting up a fight and the video mentioned asians.

Black and asians losing unity is like the one thing that would finally empty this site for good.

You know that.....thats why you were in that thread in absolute record time.

Perhaps I should have made a thread regarding the nation wide protests from asians, complaining of being targeted by black people.

Maybe with my next account. 

You called me racisim light while absolutely overlooking blatant racism in that very thread. 

You can either cut me off quick with a little wit and a ban now.....

Or do your usual 58 paragraph virtue lecture, with 14 cited studies, to try and overwhelm all this.

Either way its played out and you turn a blind eye to racism daily out of sympathy.

See you next time
laugh.gif

TRIGGERED!!1!1!! Racist!!1!1
[Titanium Tea]

[/Titanium Tea]

Which is part of the reason I'm asking. If it doesn't exist, how can black people be racists?

I think the fantasy is

Only white people can be racist....

Thats the dangerous rhetoric. 

Thats what the kidnappers thought. 

Thats what meth supports to keep you goofs from going to sole collector.

where is the societal power that black people collectively hold over whites?

where is the historical legacy of blacks enslaving and mistreating whites?

Last edited:
I think the fantasy is

Only white people can be racist....

Thats the dangerous rhetoric. 

Thats what the kidnappers thought. 

Thats what meth supports to keep you goofs from going to sole collector.

How do you define racism? Serious question.

where is the societal power that black people collectively hold over whites?
Thats a stupid definition of racism that your side came up with bro, not mine.

If someone black decides to rob an asian because he assumes they are weak......guess what, racism occured without the white man being there.

Deal with it.

Trying to hurt people, make them suffer physically or mentally, not do business with them or not befriend or love them, because they are not the same color as you. 

Thats racism.  

Does culture factor into that definition? Example: a white southerner hating a white Jewish northerner based on cultural differences even though they are both white.

This guy hand2hand is the biggest instigator on the site. You're a cancer, you bring nothing but negative topics up. I know for a fact you dont do this in real life because you're too much of a coward.

Does culture factor into that definition? Example: a white southerner hating a white Jewish northerner based on cultural differences even though they are both white.
Yes...if they would act towards each other in the manner I previously described yes.

If you want to just call it cultural hatred because of similar skin tone id accept that too.

This guy hand2hand is the biggest instigator on the site. You're a cancer, you bring nothing but negative topics up. I know for a fact you dont do this in real life because you're too much of a coward.
He survives while never posting about shoes ever once.

This thread was created with the sole intention of bashing whites.

I may as well make a " black women are obese" thread or a " wheres all the black dads" thread

Same concept, except I'll get chopped because meth doesnt feel sorry for me

Dont get me wrong black people can be "racist", our racism is pretty much harmless. Call me when blacks start locking up whites and give them disproporrionately long sentences. You can talk when blacks start denying white people loans and housing. Until then shut your whiny privileged *** up.
Ummm go tell this black peoples racism is harmless fairytale to the kidnapped kid who drank bloody toilet water, or the Asian shop owners protesting in major cities, who want to stop being victims of violent racist crime.

Way to live in absolute denial

Yes...if they would act towards each other in the manner I previously described yes.
If you want to just call it cultural hatred because of similar skin tone id accept that too.

So between two people sharing the same skin color, there's racism in your opinion. I'll use Nazis vs Jews as an example of what you've defined as racism.

So throughout history we've had white people holding non white people back and white people holding other white people back, due to hate. Name one time where black people kept white people from resources, education, housing and opportunities systematically, due to hate.

If it's just name calling from a historically oppressed people or an unforgiving attitude for a system that still hasn't been corrected, your idea of racism from black people is of little consequence. You can site those one off situations, but it's not the norm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom