How would you dress if you were crazy rich?

I'd prolly dress the same plus a lil more and everything I wear would be custom fit.

i found that when having large amounts of money some people don't even go as far as having the best of the best. I really dont know how i would dress but i can assure you that i wont be dressing like Drake or MJ 
laugh.gif

i would just have more shoes and more ironed white tees instead of them coming out of the basket/dresser +shrugs+  

i like this llook tho. of course you can dress l ike this at my bank now too...

113bb63dab10f85d_090828-beckham.jpg

Like a bum and I would go in high end places and look around. Then when they start to treat me rude I would go up to manager or person in charge and smack em in the face with a stack of hunneds. Of course this would be a once a month thing.

Other than that I would dress moderately casual, but to the point where people would no that I aint your average joe. Subtle touches of style to catch them birds eye.

probably be naked.

not a single damn would be given; i'd have my accountant pay off my public indecency fines.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Im talking about eel skin du-rag, 2 carats in each ear, a million thread count egyptian cotton silk button up, virgin baby seal skin tie, jeans made by samuri's on a full moon and dipped in dyeed in ink 30 times, and shoes of penguin beaks! And that would be my casual dress down..srsly..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd dress the same though.

Probably the same, just more up scale clothing & a larger selection.. Also better suits & dress shoes.

Outside of my own highly priced style it'd be the two extremes of naked and wild fits. I'm talking the 2nd coming of Muammar.

I really don't think I would change much. Maybe a bit more accessories like a nice watch or something.

You already know.  
glasses.gif
  I'd go back in time, grab Napoleon, and make him my sidekick.  
gyi0064890760.jpg

I'd prolly dress like dwyane wade all the time. Seriously. I don't think I've ever seen him in a bad fit.

I like his style.

The same. I might splurge on super fancy but tastefully elegant dresses for formal occasions.

And I'd cop more than one super expensive handbag and maybe half a dozen pairs of heels.

But that would be it.

The same as I do now, rotating 4 pairs of 4Oo dollar jeans, and 2 pairs of 4Oo dollar jean jackets with a rAndom tee and sneakers

Back
Top Bottom