How would you dress if you were crazy rich?

If you had a billion dollars, how would you dress?

Everyone I've talked to about this in real life said they'd wear the most expensive clothes, like tailored Italian suits, belts made from gold, $1000 shoes, etc.

Me personally, I'd go with the other end of the spectrum. I'd wear t-shirts, basketball shorts, slides, Nikes, hoodies, even bathrobes and *#$$
laugh.gif
, just cause I like those clothes and cause I'm already established I don't need to appeal to anyone and no one can judge me.

What would you wear?

exactly how i dress now, white tee, basketball shorts, and maybe a gold rolex.

tumblr_lq1awuVIjX1qzjbl4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq0212SOUf1r0jn0xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpy71t27ri1qbtagxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpyj8bsIJs1qa9o32o1_400.png

tumblr_lpyd5560TS1qeubtto1_400.jpg

tumblr_lpxwlf2aXM1qbtagxo1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
changed my mind, screw that humble bull im rubbing it in mofos faces that I'm rich.
Who's poor now baby girl? Not me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd have my share of nice clothes, but my everyday attire would be jeans and t-shirts.
Although, like dude posted up there, I'd probably have at least one cape. just because I could....

-J-

tank and basketball shorts most of the time

but i'd have bad *+% shoes for when i do wanna get cute

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

tank and basketball shorts most of the time

but i'd have bad *+% shoes for when i do wanna get cute fly

Exactly, I'd have some limited edition Kobes on deck whenever I needed to dress up.

Regular suit and some East LA Kobe VIs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

The same as I dress now.
this. which for me is unfashionable and bad
laugh.gif

i dress like i should live in huntington beach and surf alll summer and snowboard all winter

id dress similarly..
for formal occasions i guess id cop some fancy #+% custom suit
id just get a whole lot of options and higher quality stuff but basically the same style

flannel from CCS during the fall w/ slim APT.9 jeans, my supra tk societies. I already have that stuff, but a rolex would be the juice.
For summer, just a T w/slim jeans, some polo rL shoes, and that juicy rolex.

Honesly, all I'd buy with my riches would be a couple of extra pairs of slim jeans, a rolex and a military g-shock, and some more supras. Oh, and a pair of Oakley OilRig's.

Back
Top Bottom