How would you feel if something like this happened to you?? Vol. Clerks

bruh...Clerks and Chasing Amy really do break down the modern male/female dynamic.

37 d's, bruh...and she woulda never told him cause only 3 put it in her cooter instead of her mouth.

but that snowballin **** is nasty eff that.

Classic.

Breh,wouldnt even want to know. Wouldnt even ask.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

My boy at the end,
laugh.gif

How is this the male female dynamic .... Should males not have standards ? Or should females not have standards for themselves. I don't get that comment bruh.

36 Ds really isn't that much i guess depending on age.

If she is in her 30s lets say 33 years old. Thats like 2.5 different Ds a year from age 18 to 33.

that kind of is a lot of Ds.....would take the top...would not wife

36 Ds really isn't that much i guess depending on age.

If she is in her 30s lets say 33 years old. Thats like 2.5 different Ds a year from age 18 to 33.

that kind of is a lot of Ds.....would take the top...would not wife
I'm all for knowing that yambs give up yambs...

But 36 D's to the face... Is a lot of D's to the face. Regardless of age.

:smh: at her rationalizing it. That is literally what women do everyday.

"Yeah I sucked 37 D's but I had sex with 3 guys and I only have sex with guys I love.

And I love you"

:x x :smh: x :lol:

Homey at the end was trying to get the Wop.

How is this the male female dynamic .... Should males not have standards ? Or should females not have standards for themselves. I don't get that comment bruh.
women's rationalization of events, and guys buying into it.

Also, the double standard that exists.

I'm pro-double standard BTW. Certain stuff that yambs can't do that men can and vice versa.

Damn that's 37 shots to the face 36 from the crew and 1 from you. She wanted more, she wanted more. She liked it.

Violently ill, like when I first saw this flick and damn near threw up for Dante...that's like 20 feet of separate ****. That's professional status. I couldn't have that knowledge and remain her dude, I'm sorry...it just says a lot about her standards and practices.

sick.gif
alien.gif
@ snowballing...yuckadelic.

Back
Top Bottom