How would you fend off a dog attack?

I'm in door to door sales so I've seen my share of unleashed dogs.

I was an intern for the same company in 2007 and had a dog come at me (bro) my first instinct was to raise my foot and give it a good forward stomp to the face before it lunged and it did the trick

If I saw it running @ me viciously with the intent to bite or kill then I would try to out run the dam thing. If that don't work, I'll run to a distance and go to my punting stance.

If I can't choke it to death I would definitely stomp or try to yank one of it's legs to either break it or dislocate it. Nuff said.

i was walking from work one night and all of a sudden i heard a pit barking and running at me i was like oh eff!! i started to run but before i took the second step i knew it already had a head start, i'm big and i wouldn't run that far/fast from it anyways so i said eff it i'll go down fighting, i pose myself to fight it and started  yelling at it COME ON!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it stopped and ran away. next day i'm telling my friend what happened and he's all like man that dog was a @$%$$
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
good thing it was or else i would have been effed up

when i was walking to my elementary school there was a parked car changing it's tire he had his doors open, the dog was inside and i walked by next thing i knew i was on the ground bleeding, guess it just nicked me cuz i have no scar.

another time when i was walking from my different job i decided to run this parks' straight away, i was running and all of a sudden i hear a dog (german shepard) running after me, luckily it's owner was there jogging and she called him off, man was i scared sithless then.

If I've got my keys, I'll stab the dog in the eye with my keys after it bites me. Once it's been stunned I will stomp on its head until it dies.

this is nothin like aj's story but i all but forgot about this one encounter i had a few years back....

good thread

anyways i was parked at a fed ex kinkos whatever the hell its called these days and i went inside to take care of sum bidness.....i come back out and theres this old station wagon parked next to me. i look over and there's this big german shephard dog in there staring at me then starts barkin like mad at me.....like foamin at the mouth type crazy. the window is cracked and he's tryin to bite me through the crack in the window.....i get out of my car walk over to it and bark and yell as loud and deep as i could and did not take my eyes away.....i was practically touching the glass of the window. the dog backed up and stopped barking as i was goin off on him in dog language....he continued to bark but not as he was before.....that second he stopped barking tho woulda been the instant i attacked if we was gun on gun out int he streets....the owner some old white dude comes out and is like what's goin on i turn around the dog stopped barking i point at the dog and i tell him to get his damn dog under control....i stared at the owner, got in my car and drove off....i was so full of adrenaline i was like oh man this dude's gonna pull a gun on me so instinctually my mind started to plan how i was gonna lay low in the whip and run the old dude over.....luckily it didn't come to that....

good thread

i was delivering pizza once and a dog came running from backyard at me while the owner was coming to pizza at same time. I froze up, dog ran a couple circles around me barking and then ran back after owner yelled at it a couple times. Was pretty damn scared though

with my opposible thumbs...

ive mashed on two dogs now...

a sharpee (got a chuck of my hand) and then a pit (choked his @@% out till his dumb @@% owner put him back on his leash)

humans > dogs

man up OP

Pull its front two legs apart.

Not a move for the timid, especially as a pitbull is coming to bite your face off...

Instant KO tho

Back
Top Bottom