HOW WOULD YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS? :/

Originally Posted by luv2will

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I'm really buying into your acting skills and am somewhat confused now...

confused about wat?
Nothing...

You just played that role convincingly. I could actually hear the woman's (your?) voice in my head.
laugh.gif

By posting his relationship issues for all of NT it kind of shows he has confidence issues with some of the decisions in his life (no offense man happens toeveryone at some point). You comming here, creating a NT profile and trying to share your side of the story is undermining his attempt to bridge out foradvice. If you want him to be him then why come here? You're effectively negating any outside influence in his life when it involves you. I'm not gannasay I know how either of you are but it seems to me comming here is just showing a controlling nature in your personality.

So that WAS her?

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

This dude is IN way over his head.

Abandon ship homeboy while you still got your manhood in tact.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

THIS IS HIS GIRL......THERE IS ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what could her side possibly say
grin.gif
YES he take care of me! There are a few things tho......WE agreed that I didn't have to work while I finish my last sem. in school. I was with him b4 he started makin this kinda $$$$$$....so GOLD DIGGER......NEVER! He wasn't always on top! I stick wit him through thick and thin! About him buyin me stuff. HE started it all...now he can't handle it! I can go w/o...I really can. Yall don't really kno him as well as I do. So would neva really understand the whole story. I don't have a problem with supportin him when I have it. I plan to go half when I begin work.
This makes no sense. If he agreed to take care of you while you try to get something important accomplished, then why is he complaining?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

THIS IS HIS GIRL......THERE IS ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
YES he take care of me! There are a few things tho......WE agreed that I didn't have to work while I finish my last sem. in school. I was with him b4 he started makin this kinda $$$$$$....so GOLD DIGGER......NEVER! He wasn't always on top! I stick wit him through thick and thin! About him buyin me stuff. HE started it all...now he can't handle it! I can go w/o...I really can. Yall don't really kno him as well as I do. So would neva really understand the whole story. I don't have a problem with supportin him when I have it. I plan to go half when I begin work.
This makes no sense. If he agreed to take care of you while you try to get something important accomplished, then why is he complaining?
Apparently cus he ain't feeling so "agreeable" about it any more.

I feel slow for missing that this was actually his girl at first...

Y'all shouldn't be doing this on NT. Have some respect for one another and keep you dirty laundry in the house.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

By posting his relationship issues for all of NT it kind of shows he has confidence issues with some of the decisions in his life (no offense man happens to everyone at some point). You comming here, creating a NT profile and trying to share your side of the story is undermining his attempt to bridge out for advice. If you want him to be him then why come here? You're effectively negating any outside influence in his life when it involves you. I'm not ganna say I know how either of you are but it seems to me comming here is just showing a controlling nature in your personality.

I been on the board I jus neva post! As said b4.....yall don't kno him. I expressed my side bc I ALWAYS take the blame. This will b a neva ending post if Icont so...

grin.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY, SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE!

Originally Posted by General Johnson

grin.gif
Apparently cus he ain't feeling so "agreeable" about it any more.

I feel slow for missing that this was actually his girl at first...

Y'all shouldn't be doing this on NT. Have some respect for one another and keep you dirty laundry in the house.
I AGREE 100%
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom