HOW WOULD YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS? :/

Living with a female and being in a relationship with one who you support 100%. Pay all the bills, buy her what she needs and she is constantly asking youfor stuff she wants just because she knows you GOT it. On top of that she doesn't respect your wishes of bring her nieces and nephews over who shebabysits all the time and dirtys up the place.

Like I mean I love her but **** gets annoying
ohwell.gif

man she...I mean you...

*!$+ I don't know what to say, she walking all over you man, you need to take some kind of control of the situation.
she don't have any money or anything? I guess not since you support her 100%, it's not necessary for her to have some but she aint gonna be in mypockets like that either.

how old are you two and how long you been with her/doing this?

you %+#+%% up already dude, in case you didn't realize that before and it's gonna get ugly quick.

I guess im dumb b/c i told her to stop working so that she could graduate this semester b/c the job would conflict with the availability of the classes shestaken but what if u were making 10k a week (pro poker player) but she nags and complains and u give her everything :rollseyes

21 shes 24 and just graduating next week. we've been together for 2.5 yrs and r coming up on 1yr of living together and this has been happening since backin september

Sounds like you're on the losing end of this one. She got her a young dude caking up and is CHILLIN'! I can only imagine her convos with her friendsabout you.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

your wording is off...u complaining that she brings her nieces and nephews over and they mess up the house, or you bring your nieces and nephews over?

she brings her and remember guys its not like i dont have the money but she always has her hand out.

i kno she would never cheat on me and i think shes the one but shes get outta control with it asking for new cars and stuff

WHat does she plan on doing after graduation?
Its only a week away you say. You undured all semester whats a few more weeks?

Now if she refuses to get a job because shes gotten used to living off you then you have a huge problem.

Sounds like she's taking you for [NTer] granite [/NTer]

It seems like you've devolved into pushover status. Time to put that in check before it gets you really bitter and ends up messing with the relationshipmore than it already has.

Originally Posted by DCStylez

she brings her and remember guys its not like i dont have the money but she always has her hand out.

i kno she would never cheat on me and i think shes the one but shes get outta control with it asking for new cars and stuff
So is this really about the nephew and neice or her asking for the cars and expensive stuff?

"I'm not the elevator, I'm no comeup"
If I'm doin' all that and gettin' disrespected in return she's gettin' cut off until she realizes how spoiled she is and fixes thatnonsense.

Originally Posted by Diego

WHat does she plan on doing after graduation?
Its only a week away you say. You undured all semester whats a few more weeks?

Now if she refuses to get a job because shes gotten used to living off you then you have a huge problem.
na shes bout to get a job and always says she hates asking me for stuff.

Back
Top Bottom