How would you interpret this? Vol. Months of the year

From a Facebook status I saw:

[h3]
Well March babies, our month will be over in a couple of hours
smile.gif
!!! Like ******* ****** said, we HELD IT DOWN!!!! Now lets give the other 9months a chance, but we all know they can't do it like us.
[/h3]Now based off of just reading this with no type of disclaimer or sidenote...what do you think the person who wrote this meant? Is she buggin?

Uhh, there's only 10 months in a year?

She sounds dumb. Unless she means they already held it down harder than January and February and wanna see what the remaining nine months have to 'offer'

Still stupid

Originally Posted by oidreez

april though december = 9 months

Word, its not that hard to figure out. Im willing to give her the benefit of the doubt
laugh.gif

She couldve worded it better yes.

roll.gif
 I think some of yall are the ones that are buggin'... it's obvious she meant the rest of the upcoming months. Jan & Feb already passed, so why give them a chance?

She should've said the next 9 months not other. That doesn't make sense.

Besides that, it's March. Lets be serious now. April > *

Just wondering....do people really take their birth months that seriously? Or is this really more of an issue for people that are self absorbed?

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

What exactly did they hold down? Meaningless blather
this

i dont know how people handle these statuses. i've already hidden everyone who posts statuses like this.

i was gonna say some smart +%++ to OP until i realized it was gutta

im sorry gutta for thinking bad thoughts about u

spare me

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

i was gonna say some smart +%++ to OP until i realized it was gutta

im sorry gutta for thinking bad thoughts about u

spare me
You wild man
laugh.gif

it sounds like its a chick, and the way its worded, it sounds like only 10 months exist....but maybe she means the 9 remaining months....

either way, this thread is horrible and I only responded because I am sick and bored....

my interpretation --

web 2.0 has created a whole new outlet for a bunch of people seeking attention.
it has also created a bunch of people who invest way too much into the actions of said people, giving them exactly what they want.

Back
Top Bottom