How would you respond to this girl's text? "Sooo I heard we're having a threesome?" *update post #47

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Well you said that the other girl and you were texting about it jokingly, so it would be assumed that this other girl is in on the joke and isn't serious.

So it doesn't really matter what you say, she probably isn't interested.

You're prob right.  But I updated the OP to give you guys a better feel of our convo earlier.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

yea man it sounds like their joking with you, play your hand very cautiously

I think it's obvious they're joking with me, BUT that doesn't mean I can't say something
pimp.gif
that could make this a little more enticing.

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Well you said that the other girl and you were texting about it jokingly, so it would be assumed that this other girl is in on the joke and isn't serious.

So it doesn't really matter what you say, she probably isn't interested.

You're prob right.  But I updated the OP to give you guys a better feel of our convo earlier.

Just log off bro.

I'm glad you started posting here, cause I use to text like you until I saw all the hate on NT
laugh.gif
now I've toned it down a little bit on the sarcasm, I always forget that not everyone else can understand when you're just messing around

Originally Posted by Noskey

If it's not ducktails, post a picture of the text conversation.

And I bet it's gonna be a Devil's Threesome.

How is a thread explaining some silly texts ducktails? I could see a thread like, "Just had a threesome...I'm so cool" being phony...but a thread about some texts from a couple girls getting called bologna? Come on.
eyes.gif

How is a thread explaining some silly texts ducktails? I could see a thread like, "Just had a threesome...I'm so cool" being phony...but a thread about some texts from a couple girls getting called bologna? Come on.
eyes.gif

Is it that hard to provide pics?
I mean cmon, even if its fake pics at least it adds more to your credibility

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

I'm glad you started posting here, cause I use to text like you until I saw all the hate on NT
laugh.gif
now I've toned it down a little bit on the sarcasm, I always forget that not everyone else can understand when you're just messing around

Co-sign. I have never had to tone down with these two girls, but yeah, more often than not it's wise to chill on the sarcasm.

eyes.gif
So... you are lying about all this.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

You stepped up your snow angel game?
pics of them or ducktales

Two girls that actually GET my humor.  Like I don't even water it down with them.  They're both very 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in that regard.

But I'm still insecure after Niketalk roasted me... I don't want to blow this texting something stupid.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Sorry.... My advice, don't be too thirsty, but I wanna see pics. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Two girls that actually GET my humor.  Like I don't even water it down with them.  They're both very 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in that regard.

But I'm still insecure after Niketalk roasted me... I don't want to blow this texting something stupid.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I just sent my re, "Only if you remain discreet and promise not to get attached afterward."

She immediately re, "Gosh that'll be super hard.  May I remain attached to the woman?" [woman being her best friend]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in that regard.

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I just sent my re, "Only if you remain discreet and promise not to get attached afterward."

She immediately re, "Gosh that'll be super hard.  May I remain attached to the woman?" [woman being her best friend]
it's not going to happen.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in that regard.

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

it's not going to happen.
Prob right.  Never underestimate the power of slick rhetoric though.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom