How would you respond to this girl's text? "Sooo I heard we're having a threesome?" *update post #47

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

You stepped up your snow angel game?
pics of them or ducktales

Two girls that actually GET my humor.  Like I don't even water it down with them.  They're both very 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in that regard.

But I'm still insecure after Niketalk roasted me... I don't want to blow this texting something stupid.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Sorry.... My advice, don't be too thirsty, but I wanna see pics. 

I just sent my re, "Only if you remain discreet and promise not to get attached afterward."

She immediately re, "Gosh that'll be super hard.  May I remain attached to the woman?" [woman being her best friend]
"I plan to make a swift exit...as I am certain you two will be eager to snuggle." - me

"Can I wear the jersey or is that offer off the table?" - her, referring to my offer a month or so ago that she could wear my Derrick Rose autograph jersey to bed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

You stepped up your snow angel game?
pics of them or ducktales

Two girls that actually GET my humor.  Like I don't even water it down with them.  They're both very 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in that regard.

But I'm still insecure after Niketalk roasted me... I don't want to blow this texting something stupid.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Sorry.... My advice, don't be too thirsty, but I wanna see pics. 

I just sent my re, "Only if you remain discreet and promise not to get attached afterward."

She immediately re, "Gosh that'll be super hard.  May I remain attached to the woman?" [woman being her best friend]
"I plan to make a swift exit...as I am certain you two will be eager to snuggle." - me

"Can I wear the jersey or is that offer off the table?" - her, referring to my offer a month or so ago that she could wear my Derrick Rose autograph jersey to bed
laugh.gif

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

They just #!%+@!@ with you. They probably with a group of friends and they all laughing at you right now.

If a girl text me that I wouldve said "Nah I didnt know, now I know"

Females love a smart mouth.

if you ever had a chance of having this joke materialize you killed it with that bs text of "only if you could keep it discreet blah blah blah" no female wants to hear some lame %%%# like that...

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

if you ever had a chance of having this joke materialize you killed it with that bs text of "only if you could keep it discreet blah blah blah" no female wants to hear some lame %%%# like that...
+1,

I'm sarcastic but I would never say some lame +*%% like this
laugh.gif

Starting to make me think that maybe the OP is just lying

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

If a girl text me that I wouldve said "Nah I didnt know, now I know"

Females love a smart mouth.

ya man that straight jedi mind trick
pimp.gif

durty pancakes wrote:
DRAGONTALES.

NOOO
eek.gif
dragontales for real man
laugh.gif

roll.gif

but like everyone else im awaitting for some pic

This same lame dude makes another post about them two ducks with no pics. Thats twice my man, one more time and you are reported.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom