How would you respond to this girl's text? "Sooo I heard we're having a threesome?" *update post #47

usherplaylist

Banned
So I'm cool with these two best friends, I thought they both liked me, but the cuter one refused to kick it with me after I started hooking up with her friend - understandable. That said, I still text and call the cuter one from time to time.  They're on Spring Break together and the one I've been hooking up with (as recent as a couple days ago) sent me a picture message this morning of a magazine article she was reading at the pool titled "How to have a menage a trois".  I texted a joke, "Step 1) Get her best friend to hate you Step 2) When the best friend calls you a sociopath you know you're on the right track."

She re with a quote from the article, and then told me to go buy this magazine and take notes.

Then, like just now, her best friend texted me, "Soo I heard we're having a threesome?"

Obviously I'm horrible at texting... NT please help.  What do I respond with?

My immediate thought was "Sure, if you can remain discreet and promise not to get attached afterward." or just maybe not respond til tomorrow morning?

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

You stepped up your snow angel game?
pics of them or ducktales

Two girls that actually GET my humor.  Like I don't even water it down with them.  They're both very 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in that regard.

But I'm still insecure after Niketalk roasted me... I don't want to blow this texting something stupid.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Lies.

Not a lie.  Your post would have more relevance if it said "She's probably just messing with you."  I am absolutely not lying.

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

You stepped up your snow angel game?

pics of them or ducktales

Two girls that actually GET my humor.  Like I don't even water it down with them.  They're both very 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in that regard.

But I'm still insecure after Niketalk roasted me... I don't want to blow this texting something stupid.
tired.gif

1. If you're not posting pics with a girl thread, don't expect help
2. With your history on NT, I would just log off since you probably won't get help even if you do supply pics
3. This is all ducktales

Originally Posted by awwsome

oh.jpg

roll.gif

When i first came in, I was going to ask for pics, then I noticed the SN and I knew it was ducktales unless the girls are ugly as hell

If it's not ducktails, post a picture of the text conversation.

And I bet it's gonna be a Devil's Threesome.

Well you said that the other girl and you were texting about it jokingly, so it would be assumed that this other girl is in on the joke and isn't serious.

So it doesn't really matter what you say, she probably isn't interested.

Dude is trolling, new user name + multiple threads (which end up clowning himself) & NO PICS.
24bsnwm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom