How would your family feel if you interracial dated?

fams

Banned
211
11
Joined May 3, 2009
Honestly I've dated everything on the ethnic spectrum, I actually prefer variety. My family doesn't mind because I come from a party type environmentso there a little bit of everything in my family and honestly when we get together for weekends no one cares about race. But some girls I've dated familiesweren't as open as mines are. My question is how would your family feel and why?
 
5,310
21
Joined May 28, 2005
i cant think of anyone in my family who would approve or not have somethin to say
 

fams

Banned
211
11
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

mom always told me "don't bring no white woman home"

i haven't tried her yet.
have you ever asked her why?...some people have the dumbest reasons, no offense to your moms dukes
 

jumpshot

Banned
1,614
12
Joined Apr 7, 2009
Originally Posted by shygirl

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...
 
7,937
161
Joined Jul 23, 2006
Originally Posted by shygirl

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...

welp...this thread just took a turn...



-sits back and watches-
 
9
10
Joined Mar 9, 2002
Originally Posted by shygirl

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...
LOL

anyways, I am mixed myself and they wouldn't care
 

fams

Banned
211
11
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by shygirl

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...
[Neo's voice] "....NO!" [Neo's voice]

 
2,706
10
Joined May 3, 2003
Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

mom always told me "don't bring no white woman home"

i haven't tried her yet.
have you ever asked her why?...some people have the dumbest reasons, no offense to your moms dukes
she's like ray j's mom, she doesn't like anybody.
 
2,344
11
Joined Jul 17, 2008
Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by shygirl

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...

welp...this thread just took a turn...



-sits back and watches-
 
1,228
10
Joined Feb 2, 2007
Hmmm..




But back on topic.. My parents wouldn't mind even though my mom would want me to date an laos girl. So she can cook laos food
n communicate with herbetter but she said as long as she treats them good n love me it doesn't matter..
 
6,241
10
Joined Oct 6, 2003
Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by shygirl

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...

welp...this thread just took a turn...



-sits back and watches-
I'm probably going to get banned or something, but I really don't care...dude thinks that he can just do whatever the hell he wants after 2 1/2 years

So I'm finally posting on his precious niketalk...and HE'S the one who made our relationship about race. I feel sorry for the baby, having such an immature loser for a dad...
Consider yourself lucky. If what you say is true, he's a cheating jerk and hey, it took a few years but atleast you're not stuck with him for the restof your life. My last ex was a cheating jerk wad who had a pregnant chick on the side. Now he's a sad loser with a few kids by different chicks with nodirection in life. Next guy I met? Married him
So look on the brightside, you're free.

And to keep it on topic, husband is mexican, irish and polish. We're sort of an interracial couple
 
864
13
Joined Mar 21, 2006
Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by shygirl

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...

welp...this thread just took a turn...



-sits back and watches-
I'm probably going to get banned or something, but I really don't care...dude thinks that he can just do whatever the hell he wants after 2 1/2 years

So I'm finally posting on his precious niketalk...and HE'S the one who made our relationship about race. I feel sorry for the baby, having such an immature loser for a dad...

 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now