How would your family feel if you interracial dated?

laugh.gif
I've actually seen Jacobs "black" girlfriend, andshe's
pimp.gif

But, back to the topic:

My family would rather see me bring home an Asian girl, but growing up with the black people - I don't find any attraction to any other race but the blackgirls.

Out of all my relationships, I probably brought home maybe three of four of them.. They don't really mind, but I know it somewhat bothers them.

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by shygirl

pretending to be a chick on Niketalk is gay and disturbing..there's only one female on NT that's an actual female..I've spoken to her on the phone.

..back to this Jumpman247 character, I know women... and even the most charming, charismatic, handsome man (n/h), doesn't get the time of day that you want us to believe this "woman" is giving you..."creating a Niketalk account"?...son you lost, even if this happens to be true...if she made a Niketalk account for YOU, she's a bird and you still lost.
what are you trying to prove to entities on a message board?...that you have a girlfriend?...
laugh.gif
, the time and energy you've wasted making a dummy account you could've had a real one by now.

and if you're over 18 and doing #$$+ like this...
smh.gif
Unfortunately, I am over 18...and I guess imma "bird?"
embarassed.gif

but like I said, this is dude's favorite place in the whole world...and he did me dirty...then made it about race

I got class at 1:00, and I have to go to the laundry mat....I wish I had the time you have ..."both" of you to play games
smh.gif
, I'd be Ben Baller rich

me_myself_and_irene.jpg
Don't be a D rider all your life, it aint healthy. Sooo shygirl he played you like a chump and you made an account on her, theres gotta bemore to this story
nerd.gif

My Dad's are not fans, but one is more accepting. They just say marry black.
My mom expects it and doesn't care all the same.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

laugh.gif
I've actually seen Jacobs "black" girlfriend, and she's
pimp.gif

So many shots can be fired at this response....nvrm
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah, I know...she's so much prettier, so therefore better than me...how do I delete this account?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah, I know...she's so much prettier, so therefore better than me...how do I delete this account?
You can't, you can post pics first then we will tell you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
You can't, you can post pics first then we will tell you
wink.gif

yeah. Tagged pics, or ****.

c'mon son...even if a chick does make a NT account out of "revenge" , she creates an account and uploads a cute little B-Girl avy...then asks howto delete an account?
son...I'm not riding this wave, WIPE OUT...NO DICE!
indifferent.gif

of course my mom wants me to date a filipino girl or a half white and filipino girl...but other than that my mom eeks out everytime i bring a girl who isntfull flip or half white and flip

c'mon son...even if a chick does make a NT account out of "revenge" , she creates an account and uploads a cute little B-Girl avy...then asks how to delete an account?
son...I'm not riding this wave, WIPE OUT...NO DICE!
indifferent.gif
Stray shots fired? Who you stonefacing
laugh.gif

my fam might say sumn, but they wont take it serious. i really dont care if they did or not anyways lol. They would still take her in and be polite 2 her nomatter the race.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Solemate96

They're ok with it but no black females. Dark-skinned ones are a no-no.
Then how are they okay with interracial dating?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm saying, dude doesn't know what he's talking about.

my longest relationship ever was interracial for a total of like six years. even after we broke up my mom and her are close. i swear my mom loves her more thanshe loves me.

i'd say my fam doesn't care as long as i am happy. we aren't ignorant, so that kind of explains it.

the real question is, how would they feel if dated within my race for once
laugh.gif
my immediate family is pretty lax and can't really talk.. after my parentsdivorced my dad married & has a kid with a black woman and my mother has had serious relationships with hispanic men.

the older people in my family might open their mouths but they can go eff themselves, racist italian !+@**%#%
smh.gif

shygirl wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
shygirl wrote:
My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...

welp...this thread just took a turn...

-sits back and watches-
nerd.gif

I'm probably going to get banned or something, but I really don't care...dude thinks that he can just do whatever the hell he wants after 2 1/2 years
indifferent.gif

So I'm finally posting on his precious niketalk...and HE'S the one who made our relationship about race. I feel sorry for the baby, having such an immature loser for a dad...
tired.gif

WHOA! SHots have been fired Jacob, wear you at
nerd.gif

- O yea and shygirl we are going to need tagged pics of yourself (ASAP)
nerd.gif

And to answer the thread, I have brought home; Bunnies, Filipinos, and Latinas before so I assume they have gotten used to it.
Plus I don't give a %%%+, it is well known by my peers and family that I date out of�my race and probably going to marry outside of my race too.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom