How would your family feel if you interracial dated?

fams

Banned
Honestly I've dated everything on the ethnic spectrum, I actually prefer variety. My family doesn't mind because I come from a party type environmentso there a little bit of everything in my family and honestly when we get together for weekends no one cares about race. But some girls I've dated familiesweren't as open as mines are. My question is how would your family feel and why?

At first my family was like
eyes.gif

But they got use to and over it eventually

i cant think of anyone in my family who would approve or not have somethin to say
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

mom always told me "don't bring no white woman home"

i haven't tried her yet.

have you ever asked her why?...some people have the dumbest reasons, no offense to your moms dukes

Originally Posted by shygirl

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
what a close-minded loser.
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...
ducktales.jpg

My fam doesn't care, but apparently Jacob Churchill's (jumpman247) family cared :-/
and then when he cheated on me with this other chick and got her prego, he threw it in my face, "I get to be with a black girl now"
I know he was talking hella &*% about me on here too...claiming I'm some crazy white girl...not crazy, just pissed that he could treat me like $#*& and then act like there's no reason for me to be upset...

welp...this thread just took a turn...

-sits back and watches-
nerd.gif

LOL

anyways, I am mixed myself and they wouldn't care

[Neo's voice] "....NO!" [Neo's voice]

fxay6h.jpg

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

mom always told me "don't bring no white woman home"

i haven't tried her yet.

have you ever asked her why?...some people have the dumbest reasons, no offense to your moms dukes
she's like ray j's mom, she doesn't like anybody.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

-sits back and watches-
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hmmm..

But back on topic.. My parents wouldn't mind even though my mom would want me to date an laos girl. So she can cook laos food
laugh.gif
n communicate with herbetter but she said as long as she treats them good n love me it doesn't matter..

-sits back and watches-
nerd.gif
I'm probably going to get banned or something, but I really don't care...dude thinks that he can just do whatever the hell he wants after 2 1/2 years
indifferent.gif

So I'm finally posting on his precious niketalk...and HE'S the one who made our relationship about race. I feel sorry for the baby, having such an immature loser for a dad...
tired.gif

Consider yourself lucky. If what you say is true, he's a cheating jerk and hey, it took a few years but atleast you're not stuck with him for the restof your life. My last ex was a cheating jerk wad who had a pregnant chick on the side. Now he's a sad loser with a few kids by different chicks with nodirection in life. Next guy I met? Married him
pimp.gif
So look on the brightside, you're free.

And to keep it on topic, husband is mexican, irish and polish. We're sort of an interracial couple
laugh.gif

-sits back and watches-
nerd.gif
I'm probably going to get banned or something, but I really don't care...dude thinks that he can just do whatever the hell he wants after 2 1/2 years
indifferent.gif

So I'm finally posting on his precious niketalk...and HE'S the one who made our relationship about race. I feel sorry for the baby, having such an immature loser for a dad...
tired.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom