How yall feel about this? Oklahoma Police pull over an ambulance on the way to the hospital

indifferent.gif
for this place taking the Sonics

Hopefully the officer is fired and charged with a felony for assaulting a paramedic in the line of duty.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Hopefully the officer is fired and charged with a felony for assaulting a paramedic in the line of duty.
Did you hear where this took place?
laugh.gif

DA's gonna call up his buddy the Police Chief and agree that they best put the cop on "administrative duty" until the media fire storm does down

So they pulled the ambulance over cuz dude didn't pull over? what..
there cold be a dying human in there and they proceed to pull that move
tired.gif

That's terrible. U pull over an ambulance??? really? If anything u're supposed to chauffeur the ambulance to the hospital or trail it, but NOOOOOOO, ugotta pull it over and cause more stress to a patient in the bus. I swear ppl grow more stupid every day
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Did you hear where this took place?
laugh.gif

DA's gonna call up his buddy the Police Chief and agree that they best put the cop on "administrative duty" until the media fire storm does down
Yep/ The fact that I have been here my entire life and never heard of Prague or Paden, Oklahoma means it's likely one of "those"towns that you want to avoid at all costs when traveling.

i respect real cops that serve and protect the community

these arrogant idiots deserve to go jail and get fired

pigs on their power trip jus cuz they got guns and badges

they lucky the patient didnt suffer anything fatal or else...

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ pulling over an ambulance. I never would have thought Id see that happen. And I thought that Texans player who got pulled over trying to see his motherin law was outrageous
smh.gif
. Whats next?? They gunna start pulling over fire tucks now??

But realtalk, if I was in a situation where I had to get someone to the hospital and some numbnut cop wanted to pull me over, I would just keep going and dealwith them once I knew that the person in need was getting medical attention.

^agreed that if I was the ambulance driver I wouldn't pull over because I know if he tries me I'm taking that to the news and it would be the Moatsincident all over again with the department apologizing for a dumb cop.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ pulling over an ambulance. I never would have thought Id see that happen. And I thought that Texans player who got pulled over trying to see his mother in law was outrageous
smh.gif
. Whats next?? They gunna start pulling over fire tucks now??

But realtalk, if I was in a situation where I had to get someone to the hospital and some numbnut cop wanted to pull me over, I would just keep going and deal with them once I knew that the person in need was getting medical attention.
laugh.gif
Noble, but you'd get shot for it. At least you'llalready be at the hospital though

smh.gif

police
especially white police officers, no offense

is the mom ok?

Most policemen are just demons in disguise ... Tripping anyone they want...

Back
Top Bottom