Howard Stern fires shots at Gabourey Sidibe.

So disrespectful, they both sound MAD bitter that she has more respect/accolades than both of them combined. Now I want her to succeed evenmore, and I'm sure this idiocy will motivate her.

Howard Stern has conquered all forms of media.  This fat chick will never do anything like that.  She won't even get another Oscar nomination.

I haven't listen or heard the H. Stern shots but people have been saying things in the same context since the movie was released .. Not to the extent that she's never going to act again but in the context that she's not going to see a role as good as Precious in a loooooooooooooong time, most likely not until she's Monique's age and that's if she's still around.
More than it being a shot at her it's moreso a shot at Hollywood and the stereotypes of its stars, so it's kinda like enjoy your five minutes because five years from now you wouldn't even be an afterthought

Now personally I hope she can carve out a career and successful life out of this

She would have excelled in the days of the old UPN. I could see her having roles written for her, though, and doing quite well in them.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

So disrespectful, they both sound MAD bitter that she has more respect/accolades than both of them combined. Now I want her to succeed evenmore, and I'm sure this idiocy will motivate her.

Howard Stern has conquered all forms of media.  This fat chick will never do anything like that.  She won't even get another Oscar nomination.

What's wrong, CruThik3?

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh.gif
at yall making a blanket statements of beauty, especially on this board where even "pretty" people still get called ugly. Not everyone has the same standard for beauty, and obviously in Hollywood looks don't keep everyone from getting work

case in point Mindy Kaling from The Office
mindy-kaling-58th-annual-creative-arts-emmy-awards-1JQbsU.jpg
Not my cup of tea but she's on a hit TV show

As long as Tyler Perry is alive Gabourey Sibide will get work in Hollywood.
This chick isnt obeast like Gab...saying their looks are the same is ignoring the obvious.
Also, Mindy writes...thats why she has a job.  If she wasnt able to produce material she probably wouldnt have an acting job on a show she writes for.  
eek.gif

But in all reality, I don't even think shorty from The Office is that bad. Either way, she is in no way comparable to Gaboury Sibide

haven't heard howard at all since he moved to sirus. listening to that clip, it's the same Howard.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh.gif
at yall making a blanket statements of beauty, especially on this board where even "pretty" people still get called ugly. Not everyone has the same standard for beauty, and obviously in Hollywood looks don't keep everyone from getting work

case in point Mindy Kaling from The Office
mindy-kaling-58th-annual-creative-arts-emmy-awards-1JQbsU.jpg
Not my cup of tea but she's on a hit TV show

As long as Tyler Perry is alive Gabourey Sibide will get work in Hollywood.
This chick isnt obeast like Gab...saying their looks are the same is ignoring the obvious.
Also, Mindy writes...thats why she has a job.  If she wasnt able to produce material she probably wouldnt have an acting job on a show she writes for.  
eek.gif

But in all reality, I don't even think shorty from The Office is that bad. Either way, she is in no way comparable to Gaboury Sibide
Mindy also is usually casted in comedies, while Gabourey is more of a serious type actress. I actually brought this up while my girl was watching the Oscars, I'd be surprised if she has successful career after precious. I just don't see her being cast in many, if any, role.

She is borderline morbidly obese. Even if she can act her !#% off in a variety of roles, what serious roles call for someone to be as overweight as her?

My problem is that people treat her like she is the character, and it is patronizing. She's not 10 years old and she's not mentally ******ed or anything, she's just an inexperienced, good actor who is fat. Talk to her like a person.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Lisa G takes +%#%% at work
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

steve langford has a huge penis!
on another note, i really miss artie. they need to bring in someone else. i would love to have tracy morgan on there as a regular. gilbert godfried is good to.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

She is borderline morbidly obese. Even if she can act her !#% off in a variety of roles, what serious roles call for someone to be as overweight as her?

My problem is that people treat her like she is the character, and it is patronizing. She's not 10 years old and she's not mentally ******ed or anything, she's just an inexperienced, good actor who is fat. Talk to her like a person.
lol @ folks goo gooing and ga gaaing at her!!

I am a stern fan, and this is just what he does....and he is correct...no one will remember who she is in a short amount of time.....

glad she got her shine, but he was right......

i doubt she will win any other awards but im sure she has a average career ahead of her...maybe some blockbuster/netflix exclusives

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

this is what i mean...its like people feel the need to tell her she is beautiful cuz they dont really believe it but they want to seem excepting or something i'm not sayin she needs to extra thin but i wonder what next few roles will be...

Originally Posted by xmr210x

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Lisa G takes +%#%% at work
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

steve langford has a huge penis!
on another note, i really miss artie. they need to bring in someone else. i would love to have tracy morgan on there as a regular. gilbert godfried is good to.

I remember listening to this and was
roll.gif
for a good minute.

Stern is 100% correct as usual...he speaks the truth and thats why people get angry.

I don't know why, but I always liked this story that Artie told about Ash Wednesday. The Howard laughs!

Back
Top Bottom