How's Sprint In The Bay?

Topic title says it all. I'm gonna get it soon... the Mogul or Q... so how's the reception and data around the bay? Thanks.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Reception in the bay isn't too bad. It really all depends on the phone. I had better reception with my old sanyo 4500 than my samsung blade.

In terms of data transfer I've noticed that the sprint 3G network runs faster than the edge network. When I put my Blackberry under Sprint's network against my girlfriend's BB (t-mobile/edge), I get through web pages faster than she does.

when i used to work there customers had trouble in daly city in the hills along skyline...other than that no complaints...
...word

Hello:

I have very few dropped calls....live in the Peninsula and go down to San Jose and up to SF every so often and it's all good.

I have the Moto Q and it's a GREAT phone, except one thing: THE BATTERY LIFE SUCKS. I even bought the extended battery and it barely lasts me a day. Barely.Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stickNiketalk Rules of ConductEmail: retrokid@gmail.comWebsite: RK / SCI have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

SPRINT is great to me.... Dont get many drop calls with the Treo but who knows.... What the new phone that sprint got out... looks like a newer pocket pc??????
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

i have sprint and here in Frisco it works perfect. When i go to Sacramento it still works lovely. Sprint In my opinion is the 2nd best behind verizon
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

yeah sprint is really good. i'm in the san jose and sacramento areas alot, and get really good service
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

It's good but you should get the Mougl i've had both phones and the Mougl is :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
It's SummerTime Word To The Fresh Prince​

So I just got my Q today. Next day shipping for free... sweeet. Alright so I got the sero account. They gave me a number and the phone is activated but I want to transfer my number... can I still change it? I was told on the phone I can.

Also for those with the Q.... what's good with AIM? What programs is there
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Back
Top Bottom