HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by mp3911

yeah that joint is already out of stock.
Damn, that was quick. Best Buy is supposed to start the sale at midnight and they have around 250,000 tablets.
32gb still in stock though, got it in my cart right now for 131 with a ream of paper.  So tempted but i just know amazon will join in and i have a gift card.
How? You followed his steps?

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

someone help me out.  I'm lost as to whats happening here. 

The only thing I would buy this for would be web browsing.  Would I be able to do that indefinitely using wifi?  Or will that eventually not be possible with it?

I'm wondering the same thing...

Quick summary, anyone?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

How is the hacking community for this?
nerd.gif

Probably minimal?
basically zero.......The ones they do have dont do much at all.

i would have gotten it myself, but it will be a paper weight, no other company would do something like this if that wasnt going to be the case.

Yeah i cleared my cache, registered from that link on slickdeals, closed window once registered, then went right back to original links and it showed the prices. That 2727 may be an army code, but i'm sure it's no different than any other corporate code, the corporate hr department gets in contact with said company for perks, said company agrees, there's no policing on either side since there's really no human contact on the purchase.

followed those steps and the 32gb is indeed available for 150.
I've got a galaxy tab, but might consider copping a 16gb for my students-- basically 100$ for a good web-browser, e-reader, etc.... 

Says 399.99 for me on the site right now, dont know where people are seeing the discounted price. But like others have said, regardless if it gets bricked with apps, the web browsing will be worth it for me.

Yeah i cleared my cache, registered from that link on slickdeals, closed window once registered, then went right back to original links and it showed the prices. That 2727 may be an army code, but i'm sure it's no different than any other corporate code, the corporate hr department gets in contact with said company for perks, said company agrees, there's no policing on either side since there's really no human contact on the purchase.

how? it says its out of stock for me..

I copped 3 from HP for 481.

So is Best Buy open right now? I might buy 2 more if they have 16 gbs.

Is this for sale at Wal Mart? cause I got a 24 hr one near me

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

They are most likely in the West Coast...

Originally Posted by sniper

is this sale only HP and Bestbuy? cause I checked an a wal mart by me has some in stock according to the website which could be wrong but wont hurt to check

after you sign up for the promo thru slick deals... close out of the shopping cart and then click the link for the touchpad again.

Originally Posted by sniper

is this sale only HP and Bestbuy? cause I checked an a wal mart by me has some in stock according to the website which could be wrong but wont hurt to check
Not sure, but I'm sure every retailer that has these in stock will price-match and/or return-to-vendor...

Originally Posted by mp3911

For those of you who want to cop right now:

$30 off $150 - use coupon code SAVE30HP (for 32GB model add a cheap filler such as paper [hp.com] and order them one at a time)

$15 off $75 - use coupon code SAVE15HP

FIRST MAKE SURE YOU DELETE ALL COOKIES AND CLEAR CACHE WITH CCLEANER OR OTHER PROGRAMS!

Google Chrome works best for me! (Firefox and Opera LAGGED and TIMED OUT!)

1. Go to http://slickdeals.net/?sd...shopping/register_epp.do    1ST SIGN UP HERE
2. Use 2727 as code. USE THAT CODE

3. Register with any email.

4. After finished registering, close the final page/ tab

5. Click the product link in the first original post of this thread and price will change.

6. Add to cart and check out.

DO NOT USE PAYPAL! For some reason it did NOT work for me. I used Visa
follow these instructions, close the window, use the below links to get to it.  you don't have to clear cache, you can use whatever private browsing option your browser uses.  16gb oos though, so just click the 32 gb.
32gb

16gb

Do this. then click that 32 link and use the SAVE30HPcode.

Back
Top Bottom