HS Class of 2009 Graduates (Post college decision) Vol. 4 years have flown by ..

You guys can tell me to make a blog or whatever but for all the class of 09 out there hear me out.
High School was neither the best nor worst experience I've had, I don't drink or smoke and I wasn't a
big party guy, but definitely had fun playin' ball with people I'd known for 8 years, chillin with friends, playin
video games... Seems like yesterday that I just entered high school, watched Stafford win the state championship..
Maybe it's just me but these past 4 years have flown past, ups and downs aplenty, browsing NT, playing ball,
chillin with friends, finding a great girlfriend this past year... just seems life is zooming by... It feels weird just knowing
that graduation is tomorrow, college is in less than 6 months. I just want life to slow back down a bit... damn..

Sorry for that rambling... but all in all just sayin I graduated and being able to have an opportunity to go to college, I'm lucky
got to thank my dad for pullin me through, and all the close friends I made....
pimp.gif

Edit- Well it wasn't so much a high school appreciation as much as it is just a weird feeling that high school is now over for good,
I will be attending UTD not too happy about it... looking to transfer after one year out there if I don't really like it... I've definitely got
a positive outlook towards college, really hoping it sparks my interest as at my high school 3.8 was only good enough for me to be 180
out of 550 students
sick.gif
.... hard to want to study when making anythingunder a 94 in all AP classes doesn't even put you in the top 10 percent...

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

college > high school.

Explain. Do the birds generally flock more than in highschool?
pimp.gif

Girls, many of whom have never been away from home for any considerable amount of time, all by themselves and looking for new friends.

What do you think?

pimp.gif

Yeah, it's gone by quick and I'm gonna miss my friends when we all go our separate ways for college. I will graduate next week though. Late graduationFTL. Means we still have schoolwork to do

Graduate June 5th

Going to UC Berkeley

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

You guys should put what college you guys are going to. OP you should change the title
smile.gif
. These threads are always interesting.
There are a few already.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

college > high school.

Explain. Do the birds generally flock more than in highschool?
pimp.gif

Girls, many of whom have never been away from home for any considerable amount of time, all by themselves and looking for new friends.

What do you think?

pimp.gif
exactly b
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Graduating June 5th, can't wait. Going to attend the University of Miami next year. (Never would've guessed it when I was applying to colleges)

Graduating June 22nd. It's bittersweet for me. Had the #%*#*%@ time of my life in high school. Great memories from the past 4 years. At the same time Ican't wait to move on to the next phase and I can't wait for what the next 4 years hold.

Attending Hobart & William Smith Colleges in Geneva, NY next year.

Originally Posted by angrypork

Graduating June 22nd. It's bittersweet for me. Had the #%*#*%@ time of my life in high school. Great memories from the past 4 years. At the same time I can't wait to move on to the next phase and I can't wait for what the next 4 years hold.

Attending Hobart & William Smith Colleges in Geneva, NY next year.

Exactly what I was trying to convey, some messed up things and some great things happened but you have to move on regardless
everyone learned their own thing, and now have to move on..

Graduating June 5, I've been waiting for that day for a LONG time. High School was ok, I had some good experiences. But I can't wait for my collegeexperience.
I'll be attending The University of Texas at Austin. Hook Em'!

And good luck to everyone in here.

Back
Top Bottom