HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

I have 30 days to switch from the diamond to the touch pro
I don't think I'm going to do it though..that 4GB of internal ram is lovely

That's right, the Sprint version is CDMA.

Has anyone read WMExperts.com's cliff notes of a supposed HTC insider's posts on PPCGeeks.com:

http://www.wmexperts.com/..._htc_facility_rumors.html

Delay for Sprint Touch Pro release--why? Needs a ROM update to fix the following:

* Camera Lag issues: Software
* GPS Lag issues: Software/reg edit
* TF3D exception issues: software/reg edit/update
* Camera Update - Software
* System Performance with Processor - Software Update/patch
* Speaker Volume issue - Check Hardware - Software/AD Update
* Control PAD malfunction - Software/Update

Verizon: Crippled Touch Pro?

Yes, will it be crippled SADLY yes, it will have a lower CPU and memory, but from the test model I honestly did not see a difference unless you use some serious programs.

Follow the link above for more information.

Originally Posted by early90s

HD is already sonning the Touch Pro
To bad Sprint won't be getting int
hold ya horses there mister

CDMA Touch HD?
HTC is currently in discussion again on bringing the HTC Touch HD to the US, I currently have a GSM model that we were asked to convert to CDMA, All that was needed was to pull a board from the diamond and re-solder and flash the the rom. From what we can see it is working pretty well the solder isn't pretty but again its a test. But its looking good so far.

I'm going to get the Touch Pro for Sprint as soon as my VZW contract expires. Sprint's data plan > all.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

That's right, the Sprint version is CDMA.

Has anyone read WMExperts.com's cliff notes of a supposed HTC insider's posts on PPCGeeks.com:

http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/inside_an_htc_facility_rumors.htmlhttp://www.wmexperts.com/..._htc_facility_rumors.html

Delay for Sprint Touch Pro release--why? Needs a ROM update to fix the following:

* Camera Lag issues: Software
* GPS Lag issues: Software/reg edit
* TF3D exception issues: software/reg edit/update
* Camera Update - Software
* System Performance with Processor - Software Update/patch
* Speaker Volume issue - Check Hardware - Software/AD Update
* Control PAD malfunction - Software/Update

Verizon: Crippled Touch Pro?

Yes, will it be crippled SADLY yes, it will have a lower CPU and memory, but from the test model I honestly did not see a difference unless you use some serious programs.

Follow the link above for more information.
Yea I was following that guy's post for a min. When every one was fuming about the delay he calmed ppl down alot with his info. Hopefully hecontinues to update.

Another note, could u put all the helpful tips on page one? Cause couple ppl are asking the same questions over and it would be easier if it was on one page.

So what tweaks have you guys done to your phone? Are you stilll running the stock ROM or what?
I'm going to post my screen once I get the program

Originally Posted by iBlink

I bought a new Touch Diamond from ebay for $259. The seller seems legit (he has great feed back, no negs).

I want to use this phone to its full extent so what are some things I should use? Is there an app store like the iPhone?
you have chose well my friend

start off by getting tf3d confing and going to the htc black theme (eu oem)

theres alot of stuff but i gotta go to class i post it later

Here is my custom theme I made

Notice the background image stays the same for every tab

I can listen to FM radio now
smokin.gif

Those ugly black squares behind the programs are gone too
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Check out PPCGeeks.com

Whoever gets this phone...
^Thank you my friend. This should help out. If I don't get a better understanding of how to use this phone then I might off myself...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Check out PPCGeeks.com

Whoever gets this phone...
^Thank you my friend. This should help out. If I don't get a better understanding of how to use this phone then I might off myself...
And I just did some extensive reading of the site and I have to say this...I now know how newbies feel when they come here
ohwell.gif
. I'm definitely gonna be easier on them. I want to ask so many questionsover there but don't want to get dogged and most of the questions have been answered in one of the FAQS but in geek format so I'm clueless as to whatthe heck they're talking about. I did manage to install the audio boost but I can't tell if it's louder or not...

The APP was part of a rom I download. I'm not sure if it is available as a stand alone .cab file. But I'll look into it.
I think I'm going to end up trading my diamond for the TouchPro. The TP can support up to a 16GB sd card

Originally Posted by early90s

The APP was part of a rom I download. I'm not sure if it is available as a stand alone .cab file. But I'll look into it.
I think I'm going to end up trading my diamond for the TouchPro. The TP can support up to a 16GB 32GB sd card

eek.gif
Cotdamn 32 GB?!?! I might as well throw out my iPod than

I do hope somewhere down the line someone finds out how to flash Andriod onto this...

Not a fan. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice phone and everything but using the directional pad is ridiculously hard. The end button is way to close to'right'. The features are fantastic, but the phone HAS to be convenient and functional. I'm around phones (AT&T) all day long and the moment istarted playing with the Fuze... all desire I had to own it went away. I'm trying so hard to replace my iphone 3g but nothing measures up yet. The Bold isnice...waiting for the eternity, incite, and xperia x1

Iight i need ya to help me out with this one. I got an iPhone the 31st of October, and I got 30 days to return it, right? (asking im not sure lol) Well inorder to cop the FUZE id have to put up another like 150+ since I only got the 8gb. Now my question is, Is it worth trading in my iPhone and will they give mea hard time since Ive only had the phone for less than a month? (I dont get paid till the 21st, but its still less than 30 days)

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000
That is for the Fuze right? Link as to where you got the FM radio app. thanks

BTW you can get the HTC Fuze for FREE.
http://wsf1-walmart.letstalk.com/product/product.htm?prId=34622http://wsf1-walmart.letst...ct/product.htm?prId=34622

wow, im returning mine to AT&T tomorrow, im outta my contract 12/02 so i'll just scoop it from Walmart and sign a new deal

I like the thought of being a free agent
laugh.gif

I jsut have a few questions about that thing, since its on backorder, how long will it take, and 2 , the contract for my line on the family plan is up injanuary, could i cancel that plan and get this and then just get my new number when this phone comes. And also a quick search on retailmenot.com gave me back acoupon code for $25, all you have to do is enter 25RAFPCVER1 into the coupon code section. You could also check out using ebates.com and get a $45 rebate backvia paypal once your shipment clears.

Back
Top Bottom