HTC Touch Pro or Google G1??URGENT!Help!

heres the deal, my contract is up in a week, and i'm getting one of these phones, disregarding price, which one will give me the best experience?
Touch pro on sprint?
g1 on t-mobile?
Thanks guys

The Touch Pro isn't the greatest out of the box. From what I've heard, you have to mod it in order to get it really usable.

G1 looks good, but it's T-Mobile, and I know that their service isn't the greatest. Sprint's network is way better, but their customer service isatrocious.

WAIT FOR THE PALM PRE! That handset seems to be the one that I'm going to look into myself.

go with the G1

i curse my touch pro to hell. sorry piece of crap.

on my 4th one.

cant wait until the blackberry niagara come out.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

g1 man i heard they're is a !!+# load of problems wit the htc
roll.gif
u know that htc made the G1 right?

touch pro is way better than the G1 imo. Office, 3g, looks,

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

The Touch Pro isn't the greatest out of the box. From what I've heard, you have to mod it in order to get it really usable.

G1 looks good, but it's T-Mobile, and I know that their service isn't the greatest. Sprint's network is way better, but their customer service is atrocious.

WAIT FOR THE PALM PRE! That handset seems to be the one that I'm going to look into myself.
This

Love my G1. I have it sync'd with google everything. gmail, google chat, calender, contacts EVERYTHING.

blackberry people have to plug the phone into their computer to back it up. me, it auto-syncs. I add a new contact via gmail its on my phone before I even lookand vice versa. I've had smartphones for years and this is the first one I actually use the calendar cause I hated going through the lil phone screen to doit, now I just use my online google calender and I get notifications and such on my phone. I even added a "US Holidays" calender that shows in adifferent color and reminds me when all the holidays are so I can plan accordingly.

and screw BBM, I'm chatting with my family in Europe right now on google chat app and they have blackberrys, I can also use it via gmail.

G1>>>>>>>HTC
TMo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sprint

But i would pick the iPhone 3g or BBBold over anything else right now

lol at the ppl in this thread. get ya facts right.

but i love my diamond. its just like the TP without the keyboard.

get whatever works for you.

Back
Top Bottom