Huarache 2k4 Help

i think you can go either true or half size down for a snug fit. but if you arent sure cant go wrong with true. depends on how you like the fit

I own a pair of both the snake skin camo and blk/blue! They fit true to size and they are a great hoop shoe!!!

^ i dont agree with kobehead, i think if you go half size up you are going to have way too much room. a lot of people have gone down half a size for a betterfit but true is a safe bet

True to size.

I have been wearing these and these alone since 2004. This is the shoe I will only wear ever again.

Its like finding your true love, why try find something else?

All the 2k4s are too narrow for me, as for the laser version I had to go 1/2 size up...I prefer the huarache 64, they are very underrated bball sneakers...

i wear size 10.5 for dunks and air forces, but size 11 for 2k4s. size 10.5 2k4s hurt my toes.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^ i dont agree with kobehead, i think if you go half size up you are going to have way too much room. a lot of people have gone down half a size for a better fit but true is a safe bet
Yeah, same here.

I never tried the laser re-releases on, but I went half down for my all-whites. True to size was too roomy and half size up in those would have been way toomuch.

Cushioning was just too firm for me overall. Great shoe, but I prefer the 2K5 over it.

true to size. very comfortable but the ankle support is bad. if ballin in these, wear braces.

true to size. but if you ball in them you may want to wear a brace and in this case i would suggest going a half size up

Back
Top Bottom