Huarache 2K4 is Back 2016

quise2024

Banned
Set to return in 2016 is the Nike Huarache 2K4 as the first Nike Kobe Bryant Retro shoe that is set to launch.

View media item 1876974

The Nike Huarache 2K4 was originally intended to be Kobe Bryant’s signature shoe, but instead Nike decided to go with a different approach and just allowed the Black Mamba wear them throughout its first season with the Swoosh.

Since that year, the Nike Huarache 2K4 has been a highly anticipated silhouette to have on and even off the court, which was followed by the 2K5 version a year later.

Villa link ---> https://m.ruvilla.com/new/men/footw...ite-game-royal-sport-red-metallic-silver.html

Last edited:
^agreed, the 2k3 were badass...i've always wanted the metallic silver and nubuck navy pair.

Last edited:
It's still hilarious to me how they brought these back a few years ago and didn't retro a single original colorway. These flopped hard and will do the same again and I'll be there to scoop for the low to ball in. These are probably my all time favorite to play in.

Cool side note: Tinker did the original sketch for these and Eric Avar just finished the work on producing the shoe.

didn't these just retro? like i remember there was an all volt cw.

anyways one of the new classics imho 8)

i hope we get these tho
View media item 1659466.
View media item 1659467

205s9cp.jpg

The good news keeps rolling in. First the uptempo, these, now if we can get some flight posite retros spec battlegrounds as well as the 2k3 mentioned earlier

2012 retro of these were absolute garbage. Hopefully the retro next year is more like the original. 

Good pair for them to retro maybe in Feb for all star.

Would like to see more colors of the retro shox bb4 

Good pair for them to retro maybe in Feb for all star.

Would like to see more colors of the retro shox bb4 

Hell yeah bro. The Olympic cw a few years back was nice, but that Blk volt was trash. Need the og colors, silver, white red, white blue, etc

I remember having the 2k5's Downtown LA lasered pair. Bought at the outlet.

They weren't very comfortable iirc.

Never had 2k4's.

^2k4s are way better than 2k5s

This. 2k4 was easily better than the 2k4. I remember Cuttino Mobley used to put in work with the 2k4s when he was with the Rockets. Then Kobe started rocking them right before his Zoom Kobe 1 released.

I remember when these were first coming out there was a sample with an 8-ball on the heel instead of the huarache logo, but I've never seen that pic again since...

I remember when these were first coming out there was a sample with an 8-ball on the heel instead of the huarache logo, but I've never seen that pic again since...

I remember that too, I assumed at the time it was gonna be Kobe's logo. But then the Colorado scandal happened.

Love the shoe as far as how it looked and how important it was for the history of Nike basketball...but i really didn't like them performance wise. Could never really feel the zoom in them

Love the shoe as far as how it looked and how important it was for the history of Nike basketball...but i really didn't like them performance wise. Could never really feel the zoom in them
OGs had amazing full length zoom that you could feel. The recent retro I don't believe had any zoom at all. 

Back
Top Bottom