Huarache 2K4 is Back 2016

Any performance reviews besides NW?
I kind of gave one earlier in the forum, but that basically these are the closest thing to the originals.  The strap still isn't as strong, but lightyears better than the 2012/2013 and before versions.  The Phylon midsole and Zoom Units are awesome, not super bouncy like full lengh Zoom or a full width forefoot bag, but it's still really comfortable and enough of what you need (any position imo).  The heel Zoom unit is huge and really comfortable as well.  I would stay away from the midnight suede colorway and still with either the leather version or the grey nubucks.  I actually need to find those somewhere since I think they're getting cheaper.  I would definitely pick up multiple pairs.

For any fanatics out there, check y'alls TJX companies. Scooped th he U'Conn & All Star pairs for $60 each.

I got rid of a pair that i iD'ed (leather upper) and the strap never stayed put. it was comfortable but didn't come near to the kobes that were out and were coming out at the time.

Did they ever come out with these on NikeID? I saw a custom pair sell on ebay. I'd love to get some in celtics colors.
naj0gk
I keep waiting for the blue and white mavericks colorway to return. They were my favorite to hoop in.

Hi all, haven't been here for years until the 2k4's brought me back =). If anyone in the New York, New Jersey, or Texas area sees brick and mortars with inventory, please let me know. Looking for a size 11. Much appreciated. Not trying to b/s here, and also trying to avoid Ebay. Many thanks!

Last edited:
20th anniversary is this year, but it doesn't appear that they'll drop this year.

We definitely need the OG wht/red-blk and blk/stealth colorways. I wouldn't mind some of Kobe's unreleased PEs too.

These are the GOAT non-sig Nike basketball shoe for me.

Back
Top Bottom