Huarache 2K5 never retro’d???

Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why has this Iconic shoe and imo the most comfortable/best performing shoe ever, never been retro’d or at least thought of?

Kobe wore them from 2004-2006 aswell as tons of nba players at the time too!

I’ve tried so many hoop shoes in the last 5 years and nothing still compares... if u kno you kno!

And it’s hard just to buy an og pair not knowing how long they will hold up!

Someone or something start a petition for these to comeback with zoom in the front n heel! Change nothing!

Last edited:
I bet they come, I owned them. Not a fan of mids but they were beautiful

still mad I never copped the all stars that Kobe wore. Blue/grey? those were dope

I bet they come, I owned them. Not a fan of mids but they were beautiful

still mad I never copped the all stars that Kobe wore. Blue/grey? those were dope
There’s deadstock pair on StockX!
I’ve always wanted that pair too!

I wanna hear people’s opinions on the 2k5 not ur bs sarcasm. Go away n play with ur Jordan 13s
:rofl:

Nowhere in your original post did you ask for opinions on the 2K5. Additionally, you suggested that someone make a petition, I suggested you do it. Why you mad b?

I’d be all for a 2K5 retro, only if they come correct though, materials, zoom air, etc. I hooped in the OG a few times but stopped because I preferred the 2K4. I still have the Laker pair and the LA Map pair DS :smokin

yES THE 2k4 and 2k5 were very good shoes to play in.

I feel like out of the jordan retro range the XIV came closest to the 2k4 and 5

2k5’s are my all-time favorite hoop shoe. So iconic since they coincided w/ the greatest season in college basketball history. I remember Salim Stoudamire giving out buckets in these like it was yesterday. Need these to retro w/ the same tech.

2k5’s are my all-time favorite hoop shoe. So iconic since they coincided w/ the greatest season in college basketball history. I remember Salim Stoudamire giving out buckets in these like it was yesterday. Need these to retro w/ the same tech.
Since u have the BG avatar do u remember the clip of Kobe in the gym back in summer 05 on Nike.com? Had something to do with battle grounds and he had the 2k5s on..

Still got mine. Standard color way. My oldest had the black and grays, then handed em down to my middle son when he grew out of em.
IMG_20190926_213235_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom