HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I finally bought the Stussy Huaraches from Stock X and they came like this with a large glue mark on the side and a stain on the sock liner. Support says I can return them for a refund or get a $40 off coupon for a future order. Thinking about trying to clean off the glue myself and taking the coupon. Really disappointed in the QC here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 568
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 782
Will gladly take another pair of Magenta’s on heavy discount even though my 91’ QS pair that I got for $40 1 year 1/2 ago are perfectly fine. I swear if those have any hype attached to them whatsoever this go round I’ll be convinced that people in general are just fake lol.

I appreciate the re-issue with the OG details and shape but not going to act like Nike did a terrible job with the 91’ QS run (which also had OG details). Just I wish Nike would’ve had this same energy after they released the BC3s in 2018. A shoe that actually warrants/warranted a quick re-do after all the backlash and criticism it rightfully received.

Wow that’s unacceptable. How that even verified with that huge *** stain on the back?
Well it's verified authentic. They don't verify the QC from Nike. Kinda sucks that we have to deal with this crap. Not the seller or StockX fault, but a crappy situation.

Well it's verified authentic. They don't verify the QC from Nike. Kinda sucks that we have to deal with this crap. Not the seller or StockX fault, but a crappy situation.

If both heels looked like that, I'd keep them. Looks like color transfer from the nubuck

I find it hard to believe that they would give the most popular cw of this shoe such a limited release and leave it at that, especially for the 30th anny.

You mean almost exactly like they did with Gundam AM98s and Neon AM95s? I find it 100% possible. They gotta save their resources to make 100 more varieties of non-og Jordan 1 Lows and Mids to sell to people with bad taste and lack of knowledge/passion about the product.

You mean almost exactly like they did with Gundam AM98s and Neon AM95s? I find it 100% possible. They gotta save their resources to make 100 more varieties of non-og Jordan 1 Lows and Mids to sell to people with bad taste and lack of knowledge/passion about the product.
Bro I was just sitting here thinking about how Nike took Kanye wearing the bred 1’s to fashion week and are STILLLLL running with it. The 1 had a small cult following before that. They were $110 at that point… now we’re paying 160-190 for nikes version of the Chuck Taylor 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom