HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

This is a joke, right? Coming soon on 1/12. Wtf
AF2AC4B1-A755-46CA-950B-FC3D61AC5165.jpeg

These never dropped for mens on Nike.com? I believe only women’s, but I could be wrong.
They dropped on SNKRS, but no not NDC. Nike has been playing this go around for the Huaraches differently; in fact, it seems like all its retailers are, too. None of the OG colorways have gone on deep discount, even the first drops from months ago. Even the Orcas and the Neon Magentas are still at full price at places like Footlocker.

They dropped on SNKRS, but no not NDC. Nike has been playing this go around for the Huaraches differently; in fact, it seems like all its retailers are, too. None of the OG colorways have gone on deep discount, even the first drops from months ago. Even the Orcas and the Neon Magentas are still at full price at places like Footlocker.
Neon Magentas been down to 80 at FNL for a long time. FTL seems like they don't discount as much as they used to. Champs does though.

Neon Magentas been down to 80 at FNL for a long time. FTL seems like they don't discount as much as they used to. Champs does though.
I forgot about the FNL discount. But you still get my point. I got the last magenta and purple punch retros from NDC for like $60 or so. I suspect we won’t see that this time. They might end up in Nike outlets for cheap but I doubt on NDC. Obviously I hope it turns out I am wrong.

I forgot about the FNL discount. But you still get my point. I got the last magenta and purple punch retros from NDC for like $60 or so. I suspect we won’t see that this time. They might end up in Nike outlets for cheap but I doubt on NDC. Obviously I hope it turns out I am wrong.
FNL did get them down to 60$ actually lol but everyone apparently pounced on that. Gone now. I would have probably gotten a 2nd.

I guess it’s all different here in Japan. Other than those Triple Whites & Triple Blacks that are never discounted (most sizes are still available on NDC-JP at retail even now), almost all the Huaraches that came out this time around got discounted there. Got Bright Mango under $50 late last year and just got Toadstool for under $90 straight from NDC-JP. I know the latter could go down further, but knowing that I missed Scream Green when it was available under $70 (expecting to get further), didn’t want to take the risk. While I’m hoping the same (at least some kind of discount applied) to happen on Slates & Pralines, can’t expect the same for those Bisons since Nike Japan never release them here. I guess they completely forgot where the idea of “逃” letters on the insole originally come from…

Last edited:
Anyone cop the off noir?

Looks great but no way I could justify the retail

^ Although it’s sold out, I think they had US4.5 as the smallest size available here in Japan. Here’s the screen shot of Aquatone’s sizing on Nike App here. In terms of other Huaraches such as Pralines, Slates or even Triple Blacks, size 6 were the smallest listed for sure, but not for the Aquatone…
E9F803BE-E9D6-4E56-A4D6-425F94D32B4F.jpeg

Are 2021 magentas that much better than 2018s? Can’t decide if I should grab the new ones or not since I have the old ones.

Are 2021 magentas that much better than 2018s? Can’t decide if I should grab the new ones or not since I have the old ones.

Can’t go wrong with either. Both are comfortable. I’d even argue 2018’s are more comfortable because the toe box isn’t as narrow as the new ones.

Back
Top Bottom