HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

New build has better shape and comfort. QS 91 pairs are still good, but not better than the new build. Whoever wants to dispute that needs their head checked. >D

Agree to disagree on head checks >D.

And “better comfort” is subjective af.

So is the purple closer to OG? I keep looking at the pics and for one sec it is and another the 91 is closer.

Let me preface by saying I've never had nor tried on a Huarache until just recently and trying on in the store was pretty comfortable.

I'm wearing the Off-Noir pair I just got for my walk right now... and I have a big question: why in God's name do all other Nike and Jordan retros NOT feel this comfortable??? This is insane. They must be putting in some special Nike Baptism Air unit in these with some crack cocaine-based foam or something.

Let me preface by saying I've never had nor tried on a Huarache until just recently and trying on in the store was pretty comfortable.

I'm wearing the Off-Noir pair I just got for my walk right now... and I have a big question: why in God's name do all other Nike and Jordan retros NOT feel this comfortable??? This is insane. They must be putting in some special Nike Baptism Air unit in these with some crack cocaine-based foam or something.
I think its because this foam wrinkles

not sure if this is the right thread, but wanted to share this find from ebay. seems glue is still strong enough to play on these for a couple of runs

Attachments

• IMG_4964.jpg
    IMG_4964.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 393
The disrespect of the qs pairs from a few years back smh… y’all acting like they’re a terrible release. Other than the toe shape, I feel they’re a great release. They for sure fit better than the recent ones, and I actually feel like the midsole is a tad softer than the new ones, making em slightly more comfy. Either way, both drops are great…

Anyway… check your footlockers if you’re looking.

AEB78407-67C7-4C92-9A18-CE4E319F9D1F.jpeg

So regarding sizing im hearing some people say half size and then others say full size up. Which one should i do if i want some toe space? Now I don't want a ton of space, but I do want enough where i can move my toes.

So regarding sizing im hearing some people say half size and then others say full size up. Which one should i do if i want some toe space? Now I don't want a ton of space, but I do want enough where i can move my toes.

I wear a 14, so my only option is a 15. But I think with the '91 pairs and the 2021+ pairs, a half size up will be fine. They are quite spacious compared to the 2013-2015 ish pairs.

Nike's return policy is great...you could order both sizes and see how you like them and return one or both.

I'm speaking from experience with my 2014 pair so take this with a grain of salt but I sized up half, and honestly would have been happier going a full size.

niah8049-101.jpg

Look at that shape, that toe is so square it's almost 90 degrees. This is like dark era Air Max 1 shape.
100% agreed, toe shape was pretty bad. Looked a bit better on foot, and can also be reshaped using the iron method…. At least they were comfortable, and materials were pretty decent. I still love my 91s, and have no plan on offing the colorways that have re-released on this new run.

I'm not saying they're trash, I wanted to praise the new build more than anything as they have improved a lot. That was the same 2000s era mould with updated materials, now we're getting OG shape and iconic cws. The majority of Nikes signature shoes have been updated to look true to og form. Those fat cats have managed to find a way to get us to buy the same shoes all over again.
Fat_Cat.png

Back
Top Bottom