HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

broke out one of my favorites

01D1CEF1-7B9C-4FD5-BDC8-A60201D8CD19.jpeg

Last edited:
Bro, you gotta chill. It’s not that serious lol

I never said it's serious. Just how I feel in today's times. Nothing lasts forever and it's time. More important things in life than worrying about jumping through hoops for something that shouldn't be hard to buy.

Like I said, I'll still go after particular shoes I feel are special to me, but the instant purchases have been done for a while now.

Last edited:
Wow, 70+ DS pairs but he's crying about some pink Carmines. He must really like those 6s! 😆

No tears shed here buddy. Just disappointment. If you want to see why they mean something to me, go into the Carmine thread right after release and find my post. It's based on me passing on them in 1991 in 9th grade for the black infrareds.

We all have THAT ONE SHOE that means a lot to us all more than any other shoe.

And I had already started clearing out my collection last year, but kept going once I realize it's all bots and kids wanting their $20 flip for GR shoes. Like the guy above you said, there are way more important things in today's world.

Last edited:
Devils advocate here: are people who buy shoes and don’t wear them also a problem for people who want to buy shoes to rock?

Then you can say that about basically anyone who collects anything, from cars, to watches, to art. Jay Leno has hundreds of cars and bikes, yet no one complains to him. Ralph Lauren owns several McLaren F1s, of of the most desirable cars of the past half century, and doesn't even drive them, yet no one gives him crap.

They own then, and can do whatever they want with them. I never complained about people collecting. If that's your hobby then who am I to tell them what to do with their stuff?

If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the person who buys several pairs of a new release for the sole purpose to flip them the same day they get them in. Those pairs could have gone to the real sneakerheads.

Debating whether to copp Desert Oak or not since I just become aware they are available around approx. $30 additional to the retail on the resell market here in Japan....

Debating whether to copp Desert Oak or not since I just become aware they are available around approx. $30 additional to the retail on the resell market here in Japan....
I bit the resell on the olive pair on GOAT at 145 +their fees. Didn’t think I’d have to bring myself to this point but I did

now I need desert pair. Badly

I just got mine and they're sick! I'd highly recommend it, even for slightly over retail.
FWIW I went a whole size up from tts and have a perfect thumb width room - I have a wide foot so 1/2 up would most likely work well for normal footers 👍

I just got mine and they're sick! I'd highly recommend it, even for slightly over retail.
FWIW I went a whole size up from tts and have a perfect thumb width room - I have a wide foot so 1/2 up would most likely work well for normal footers 👍
Good to hear since I was gonna ask half or full size up for the wide feet. But I just can’t go with stockx unless they became available on retail or so since I’m in Japan which basically requires little less than $30 for the international shipping fee tho. Have never used goat before, but i assume it’s basically the same.

BTW, weren’t those Olives supposed to be more limited than Desert Oaks? How come more limited one goes cheaper on the resell market? Does that mean most ppl that copped em are basically the resellers or something? Never really interested in that colorway, but just curious.

Prices will drop some more in the next few days, so if you gotta go the GOAT/SX route be patient. Most folks don’t really care about Huaraches, regardless of how quick the Stussys sold out lol.
I'm playing the waiting game on these

prices coming down like expected...and they're not gonna skyrocket any time at least in the near future

Back
Top Bottom