HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I can see why people said the toebox is suspect on these, it is really soft, but when you put your hand in and feel the inside it feels thick enough and like a decent cut of leather to me. I put the white laces in, the black were too much black.
IMG_2138.jpg

question for some of you.
the only huaraches iv had were midnight navys i went tts. which was a squeeze.
im buyin a pair of mangos. do these fit the same as older huaraches?

You never buy TTS in these. Minimum half size up, or full size.

Imo, older pairs fit me fine in my true size… the newest pairs all fit at least .5 Sz small to me, maybe even a full sz. I make my true size work because I don’t have much other option being a sz 13.

Definitely not a release day grab for me…. I’d grab if I can get some type of discount.

F84C1BB1-628B-47AF-9BFB-7F940C936667.png

Description says “sophisticated shade” and it sounds fancy “off noir” but is it literally a nicer suede black upper on white midsole? Or is that a cream/off white midsole? Googling summit white shows mostly off white but SNKRS photos looks like pure white.

Definitely not a release day grab for me…. I’d grab if I can get some type of discount.

F84C1BB1-628B-47AF-9BFB-7F940C936667.png

I saw these and really like these. Debating between these and the black/white Prestos for travel and comfort. Any thoughts on which would be better? I'd like to have a shoe that I can keep on my feet that's relaxed fit and is comfortable for all-day.

Last edited:
I saw these and really like these. Debating between these and the black/white Prestos for travel and comfort. Any thoughts on which would be better? I'd like to have a shoe that I can keep on my feet that's relaxed fit and is comfortable for all-day.
Both are good, but I’ll always prefer a huarache over a presto.

I can see why people said the toebox is suspect on these, it is really soft, but when you put your hand in and feel the inside it feels thick enough and like a decent cut of leather to me. I put the white laces in, the black were too much black.
IMG_2138.jpg

Salty I sent these back to Nike because I couldn't justify them at the time. Very dope sneaker!!

Back
Top Bottom