HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Dang, I didn't know there was an OG-version of the white/black/purple coming out. Is the shade of purple different from the women's pair that released earlier this year?
Wasn’t aware there’s an one w/ OG tongue tag released, but if Wish-ATL’s page listed above is correct, I believe these are the same color w/ that Wmns version (“Electro Purple” for these newer releases while OGs were “Purple Punch”). Makes me wonder whether it means these are better than ‘91 QS or not tho.

I actually need these too :lol::pimp:

The Huarache logo should be white instead of orange though.

m15429388624_1.jpg

YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY S***!!! HOLY BLEEPING S***!!! ❤️❤️🔥🔥🙏🙏👍👍

My freaking prayers have been answered!!! 🙏🙏🙏 My 9th grade (1992) track team shoe I used for high jump! When and where?!! Don't care what retail is, these are bought first link posted AT RETAIL!!! 🙏🙏🙏

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!

Scream greens
Mowabbs
Escapes
Michigans
Metro blues
Purple punches
Mangos
Magentas
Orcas
Stussys
Aquatones

I think that covers it?
Thank you!! Added toadstools and PbJ
Sheesh got a lot more to catch up on

Scream greens ✅
Mowabbs
Escapes✅
Michigans
Metro blues
Purple punches
Mangos ✅
Magentas ✅
Orcas ✅
Stussys
Aquatones ✅
PBJ ✅
Toadstools

Got purple punch in today. Compared to the last retro the purple on the upper is a bit lighter on the 2022 version but the purple on the heel tab is slightly darker.
Happy with them, but expect the tag on the tongue to fray like my other pairs

They were at my local (Pleasant Prairie, WI) outlet this past Saturday, so it's worth giving yours a call.
Already been checking the two outlets in my city for the last 3 weeks and they unfortunately don’t have them. If you or anyone can help out on an outlet pair for box price that would be dope lol.

I'm not sure the next time I'll be that way (it's about 50mins away) but hopefully another WI/IL NT'er sees this and can help you out! I can't remember if they were retail priced or discounted. If it makes you feel any better, I like them in pictures, but the blues aren't as distinctly different in person and they kind of morph into one royal blue. I'm kind of surprised I decided to pass on them.

This run of huaraches has been amazing...WATTBA!

Double/triple up on your favorites now cause it'll be years before they retro colorways like these again

Last edited:
I've been out of this thread for a little while. Did the purple punches have a full release in the U.S.? I'm only seeing them on a couple sites so far.

I've been out of this thread for a little while. Did the purple punches have a full release in the U.S.? I'm only seeing them on a couple sites so far.

Not yet. Think some sites dropped early to get the retail buys. They are def clearance bound later on.

Back
Top Bottom