HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

^ Damn…, it looks soooo good w/ the jeans in the matching colorway… Wishing Michigans to be releasing in the future here in JP as well so that I can copp it on deep discount eventually…

BTW, just have seen those listed on NDC-JP as coming soon along w/ the purple one that has OG patch on the tongue. Anyway, this one is Wmns only… At first site, I thought that Concords are finally releasing here, but color description attached can be read as “White/Lapis/Deep Royal Blue/Black”…
5ED73EFF-1EC7-4FF4-AC75-1027E7DEE86D.jpeg

Didn’t this drop in the US last year? Always wanted it but don’t think tbey had extended sizing.

Michigan’s we’re like 30% off when I got them from Xhibition but I’m sure they’ll hit deeper discount by Labor Day at least.

Well, I can't believe this one: Walking through a grocery store parking lot in the dark last night, wearing my red/oxides for probably only the fifth time, I felt something poke me on the bottom of my heel inside my right shoe. Lifted up my foot and saw something stuck to the sole. WTH? Pulled it out and it was like a triple-spike metal object that looked like something the cops would scatter across a road to blow someone's tires. It didn't break my skin but it went all the way through the shoe and popped the air bag. Unbelievable. I'll get another pair but can't find them anywhere below retail in sz 11.5 SMFH

Well, I can't believe this one: Walking through a grocery store parking lot in the dark last night, wearing my red/oxides for probably only the fifth time, I felt something poke me on the bottom of my heel inside my right shoe. Lifted up my foot and saw something stuck to the sole. WTH? Pulled it out and it was like a triple-spike metal object that looked like something the cops would scatter across a road to blow someone's tires. It didn't break my skin but it went all the way through the shoe and popped the air bag. Unbelievable. I'll get another pair but can't find them anywhere below retail in sz 11.5 SMFH
Send it back to Nike 😂😂😂

Send it back to Nike 😂😂😂
Haha, I thought about that but there’s an obvious puncture hole in the outsole. Nike will just reject the claim. It sucks but what can you do. They’re shoes, ish happens. In a way, I’m happy I was wearing these because as I was walking out the door I almost just slid on my beater Puma Suedes. If I had been wearing those, that spike would’ve probably gone a quarter of an inch or more into my foot. That thick Huarache sole saved me from that LOL

Not bad, but wasn’t there a pair that looks like this, but using Cordura fabric?? I don’t see any Cordura tag on this one tho.

if you were looking for michigans on sale...

$68.80 shipped. 10.5 is biggest size.

if you were looking for michigans on sale...

$68.80 shipped. 10.5 is biggest size.
dang my size is gone.

On Nike.com for $100 with code SCORE20. Tempted to get these as a beater. But I think it could go down even more. For $70-80, I would buy it now.
50087FFD-0786-4C68-A9FF-9693FB6D3BD0.jpeg

^ You should definitely wait for them to get further discount especially if your size is not that big. This is what I’ve just paid for Mowabb one at NDC-JP and if you consider the weaker yen, it’s approx. $52 including shipping cost.
748D328C-086D-4C93-B62A-E73BBBE0ED1D.jpeg

I would like to have some Huas again but the sizing issue keeps me from buying. I think the general opinion is going .5 up, but I've seen people mention full size up, and this is not a model that every shop around the corner sells, so need to order online, so how many sizes would I need to buy initially.

A friend of mine even went 2 full sizes up compared to his AM1 size, says they fit perfect.

I would buy .5 size up and full size up from your "true" size.

With the latest (2018+) Huaraches, it's really about personal preference as to how snug you prefer your sneakers to be. I'm a true size 14, so I buy a 15 and I'm very content with the fit (which is good since they don't make 14.5s).

Prior to 2018, it would have been a mandatory full size up. They ran much shorter IMO.

I would like to have some Huas again but the sizing issue keeps me from buying. I think the general opinion is going .5 up, but I've seen people mention full size up, and this is not a model that every shop around the corner sells, so need to order online, so how many sizes would I need to buy initially.

A friend of mine even went 2 full sizes up compared to his AM1 size, says they fit perfect.
I’ve always gone TTS with little to no issue… recently I ended up with a couple pairs a full size up, and they feel a lot better, but almost too loose for my liking… I’d say at least .5 up should be fine, but a full sz would be the safe bet.

Back
Top Bottom