HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Bring on emeralds and mowabbs…

unds these today.

0693C697-6887-46CE-A696-14F4EBFB4FFC.jpeg

Are dudes really going up a full size in these huaraches? And theres no dead space in the shoes?

Are dudes really going up a full size in these huaraches? And theres no dead space in the shoes?
I can go tts and tolerate it… full sz up
Is much more comfortable. Era of release, and materials play a part in fit as well.

I can go tts and tolerate it… full sz up
Is much more comfortable. Era of release, and materials play a part in fit as well.

Thanks for the tip... I usually wear a 12 in huaraches, but the fit is exact like a sock.

I found some good prices in size 12.5 and 13, but the CM on the size label makes it seem like they're gonna be roomy. Might be generic CM and they are not actually measuring the shoe.

Thanks for the tip... I usually wear a 12 in huaraches, but the fit is exact like a sock.

I found some good prices in size 12.5 and 13, but the CM on the size label makes it seem like they're gonna be roomy. Might be generic CM and they are not actually measuring the shoe.
I’ve always went tts in huaraches, and like I said, I could tolerate it… last couple I bought, I went full sz up (mainly because I’m a 13, and they don’t make 13.5), and the fit is much better… at least on the recent wave, which seems to run pretty snug compared to older pairs that I own.

10,5 here and lately I got two pairs - mowabb ones and purple punches, mowabbs 11 fits like sock, purples 11,5 fits nearly the same so I guess that it differs. Don't think that purples in 11 would be comfortable for me.

Gotta be fake right? Lol

If not, let the beasting begin!
That’s my thought. I got my girl a pair but they wouldn’t let me buy multiple sizes today. I figured I’d wait until tomorrow to make sure no funny business happened before I got my size…WTF.

I fully think this is a pump fake…right? Other places will get these too…right???

I’ve been checking other spots the past week or so, and I haven’t seen these anywhere else… luckily I was able to snag on Nike app this morning.

You guys should've just bought them from Packer when it had them a few weeks back, if you were planning to pay msrp on release day on Nike or somewhere else. You know you can't trust what's going to happen on SNKRS and all of Nike's shenanigans and when stuff will actually show up in the foot stores or wherever LOL

You guys should've just bought them from Packer when it had them a few weeks back, if you were planning to pay msrp on release day on Nike or somewhere else. You know you can't trust what's going to happen on SNKRS and all of Nike's shenanigans and when stuff will actually show up in the foot stores or wherever LOL

Didn’t know those existed until yesterday if you mean the British Tans lol

Back
Top Bottom