HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

While patiently waiting for those ACG inspired Brown one to be on discount, became aware that NDC-JP has those 2 listed among the upcoming ones that’ll be released during next week’s Exclusive Drops on the App… I like both, but the problem here is the former is rather expensive since it’s Crater Premium while the latter seems like those are only available in Kid’s sizing…
0651A3B8-4F7F-4651-93C4-C77EE38F845B.jpeg

9076A8EA-8029-4C8C-B315-C5E267EB9C8D.jpeg

Curious, does anyone else lace their Huaraches like this?
Feels it adds so much more to the shoes and not even sure if they are meant for lacing.

PXL_20220808_174747583.MP~2.jpg

Curious, does anyone else lace their Huaraches like this?
Feels it adds so much more to the shoes and not even sure if they are meant for lacing.

PXL_20220808_174747583.MP~2.jpg

Very cool. Not every day you see someone lace them using the outer holes.

And yes, the outer holes were meant to be used by anyone with wide feet. That's what Tinker says when he did an interview about the crazy gestation of this shoe. He got the 1st run of 5,000 pairs produced unauthorized (higher ups didn't want to do it and there were no preorders ordered off the samples) and selling them at the NY marathon back in 1991 and selling every pair that weekend. But he said it was to give more options to people with different width feet. 👍

52352935742_6fe463e5c8_c.jpg

got these delivered today, got em on sale for $87 total. feel great, had a good gym session with them and then they performed great on a hilly bike ride. very happy with these as the shoe I don't worry about creasing when doing pushups

Very cool. Not every day you see someone lace them using the outer holes.

And yes, the outer holes were meant to be used by anyone with wide feet. That's what Tinker says when he did an interview about the crazy gestation of this shoe. He got the 1st run of 5,000 pairs produced unauthorized (higher ups didn't want to do it and there were no preorders ordered off the samples) and selling them at the NY marathon back in 1991 and selling every pair that weekend. But he said it was to give more options to people with different width feet. 👍
This makes sense considering I do have slightly wider feet.
This also allows me to just slip on off easily and not have extra slack of the long laces when tied.

Michigans came in from Notre sale. Man I could’ve went two full sizes up. These run the smallest by far.

Michigans came in from Notre sale. Man I could’ve went two full sizes up. These run the smallest by far.

No lies told. I went up to a 12 in Michigans and Punches since the 11.5 in Punches damn near cut my circulation off. The size 12 Michigan fits like a sz 11, meanwhile the Punches fit perfect. Make it make sense.

Paying retail, on site!

not like I’ve paid less than retail on any of the other pairs :ohwell:

They really screwed resins over by not adding the black lining when they had no problems keeping on the last retro but I digress.

Back
Top Bottom