HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Right after I paid 112 on Nike. The Resin's are cool, but I feel like they are somewhat of a step down from the previous OG colorways. The white trim around the Emerald neoprene should have been black. The shape seems just a little different around the toe area as well.

Anywhere I can see all the OG color ways that have dropped? Trying to catch up and I want most or all of em.

Scream Green
Resins
Mango
Aqua tone
Purple Punch
(Hyper Grape)
Magneta

White/Black
Praline
Toadstools(probably pass)
Slate(pass)

Missing Any?

Last edited:
Im sorry that these are all I post on this thread. Correct me if im wrong but theres no Huarache Light thread right?

1501286A-10B1-4D74-A55F-1DD93859236C.jpeg

Does anyone know if the 2021 Huaraches fit very small like the current run? There are a pair in the Escape colorway that I'm eyeing in my true size, but at least with 2022 Huaraches my toes are smashed against the front of the shoes.

I bought a bunch of huaraches over the last couple of years, since whenever the scream greens retroed. I bought most 1/2 size up and that turned out to be a big mistake. I can't wear them for more than an hour or so before they hurt my feet. So then I started going a full size up, and it's barely any better. The last pair I bought was the mowabb rattans at 1 1/2 size up and they're a little too big but comfortable and wearable with an extra pair of insoles in them. Basically, I'm done with huaraches because I can't seem to find a size that really fits comfortably.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the help, but that also stinks haha. My TTS is $50ish less than the size I would need to buy. in order to fit them. Ugh!

Does anyone know if the 2021 Huaraches fit very small like the current run? There are a pair in the Escape colorway that I'm eyeing in my true size, but at least with 2022 Huaraches my toes are smashed against the front of the shoes.
what size are you looking for?

I only own the OG blue and pink from 2018 and full size up to 13 fits perfect.
The recent OG purple fits the same. Oddly though the Crater versions 12.5 is too small and 13 is a bit too loose. This used to be the case for all the older GRs before 2018.

Shouldn’t be a problem if your size is still available. After that it depends how helpful the Nike rep wants to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom