HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

The Nike Air Huarache LE is one of my favourite sneakers of all time.  2013 has definitely been a good year for releases and it's looking to get better with the following releases dropping very soon.

Nike Air Huarache LE Team Red 318429-630

Nike Air Huarache LE Dark Loden 318429-380

I'll try and find some images and post them up

So pissed I ordered both OG color ways from wellgosh when they released in size 12 which is what i wear in air maxes and they run so small I couldn't wear , now I can't find s 12.5 or 13 and refuse to pay eBay prices FML

^^ Same here dude....I ordered the size I normally wear in Huaraches and they were way too tight for me....had to sell them off

A few questions...

whatever happened to the gray huaraches that were supposed to come out? Haven't heard anything about them in some time.

Secondly, is there anyway to purchase from footlocker.eu as a US resident? I see that they only ship within Europe and there don't seem to be any real proxy shipping services for the UK like there are for Japan (which there seem to be many.)

Thirdly, do you have to go a half size/full size up on Air Flight Huaraches? I really love them and would love to own a pair, but sizing is always an issue.

Update on the all black release. Supposedly they're coming to Footlocker the 19th this month. They were meant to come out end of August but Nike are being awkward for some reason. FL dont really know whats going on apparently.

Oh and also, it would be cool if they retroed the 1991 huarache with original tag. Actually prefer this tag to the current Air Huarache logo on the tongue. This tag gives it that Air Max 1 flavour. A vintage touch to an otherwise very futuristic shoe.

Last edited:
UK only sorry. Like I said before it sucks you guys arent getting any huaraches. Wish this thread had more to talk about really.

I think the huarache craze is dieing down a little at the moment. Prices on Ebay arent as ridiculous as they were before. I'm glad Nike made that 'Size exclusive' available through their store for £80 because that was like a nail in the coffin for the silly hype train of huaraches. Footlocker have reduced the price of huaraches from £90 to £85 instore which isnt much I know, but they were £85 when they first released the Red/Grey and Blue/Yellow colourways. For the last couple months though they had been £90 and now theyre back to £85 which is a sign to me.

Still looking forward to new colours regardless as the Huarache is such a great silhouette. But I just dont think Nike are good enough nowadays to pull off crazy colourways like they did with the ACG pack all those years ago. The best releases this year imo have been the two Retro CW's from Size + the black/orange pair from Footlocker. Simple is best. Cement prints dont belong on huaraches.

Last edited:
Damn..., 19th of this month?? Was in Europe til yesterday and all I saw at the Footlockers there were those Black/Orange one and the guys working there basically had no clue about those all black ones (they didn't even know they'll be getting such colorway). Now all I can do is to hope that they won't be that much expensive via eBay.

Another Size Huarache exclusive... :smh: :x :rolleyes

did wellgosh sell out already? or is the item up waiting to be updated with sizes? man i need these

Picked these up this morning, a bit salty that the price has gone up to £95, the size un-exclusives release was £80 and the og release from earlier in the year were £85. I've got the feeling footlocker are just trying to make the most of the current huarache hype. Some quick pics.

Back
Top Bottom