HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

damn no discount on the purple punches. and finishline didnt get them so i cant use my 20$ card either.

also is anyone else waiting for the Trainers to come back in style? those were always my favorite huarache.
Nike-Air-Trainer-Huarache-Fireberry-1.jpg

Congrats! My pair touched down today too. Couldn’t wait any longer for a discount so ended up using a 20% coupon through NDC. Can’t wait to get home and look at em. These were must haves for me.

Thanks, hope you got a good pair. These are definitely must haves

Waiting for the Purple Punches to go on discount somewhere.

The only place I have been able to use a code is SNS, comes out to $120 shipped.

Was able to grab the Dynamic Pinks for $73 so I am holding out for below $100.

Anybody have any leads for discounts on them?

Thanks.

The only place I have been able to use a code is SNS, comes out to $120 shipped.

Thanks.
i dunno under 100 thats dangerous, but id definitely press play right now for a hundred.

Thanks.

Mind sharing the sns code?

Sneakers.
you know what, forf 116 bucks ill bite. better than 130 and i need a 11.5 since these run small af so i dont want to try my luck when they do go on bigger sales and the larger sizes start selling out.

**EDIT** NVM i forgot about shipping.

Last edited:
Purple punches are a definite double up for me. I couldn’t wait for disco prices so I used a gift card to ease the retail pain a little. Well worth the price of admission IMO.

I almost copped the NASA pair, but I know I wouldn't wear them much. Too bad the coolest part is on the insole.

Purple punches are a definite double up for me. I couldn’t wait for disco prices so I used a gift card to ease the retail pain a little. Well worth the price of admission IMO.
i doubled on the other gray/pink OG's when they went on sale at SNS, partly for another keychain but im definitely gonna beat one of those pairs this year.

Would be nice to see these again since they showing love to the og runners missed these when they release a couple years ago

Attachments

• 555148F5-9C16-4128-B943-D7E12540FAB1.jpeg
    555148F5-9C16-4128-B943-D7E12540FAB1.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom