HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I'd rather see something new to excite people again. I like the Huarache B model, it's a nice mix between Huarache and Air Max that is yet to retro. A dream shoe for me.
b-huarache-002.jpg

Would be nice to see these again since they showing love to the og runners missed these when they release a couple years ago

you can still find those for the cheap. they pop up on ebay all the time. the discounts on those were huge

Yea, if I remember correctly these didn't sell well at all. Pretty much went straight to disco, not sure if it was because the retro had some major differences with the OG.

Would be nice to see these again since they showing love to the og runners missed these when they release a couple years ago

I still have my pair ds that I ordered from footaction for 39. I was highly disappointed in the quality and the structure of the toebox

They actually do run more TTS. Personally, I couldn't size down from my normal half-size up in Huaraches b/c I have wide feet, but they're def not near as snug as other pairs in the past.
Thanks for the input. I have normal width feet. Therefore, I just went a half size down from the previous retros such as the triple black and scream green colorways

TTS I'm a 14 (narrow feet too).

I bought scream greens in a 15 and they fit like a small 14. The new '91 pairs (also size 15) fit like a 14.5. The toebox is much roomier and the leather is paper-thin.

Anyone know the fit on these? These look pretty clean

air-huarache-drift-breathe-mens-shoe-87m7R7.jpg
id half size up. they look like they fit like the utilities (tight) at the top but alittle looser at the front like the 270's. after my horrific experience with the utilities i'm not messing with any of the huarache hybrids again.

Anyone spotted the two OG QS color ways in Nike stores? Hoping to exchange my pink/blue for the purple punch.

how do the huarache ultras fit? I'm a 10 in the huarache runs and huarache flights, heard they run big, should I get a 9.5 then?

copping off either ebay or stockx so i can't buy and return.....

Back
Top Bottom