HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

To me this pic I took I see shape differences. I could be wrong tho, could just be the angle

Anyone else with all three see anything differences ?
0C889C1A-0967-472A-9377-6B0A61970736.jpeg

Tor cap does look better on royals

Must resist magentas. So bright tho and I know wouldn’t wear them much. We’ll see. If I catch a good discount at the right time I’ll probably end up copping.

Must resist magentas. So bright tho and I know wouldn’t wear them much. We’ll see. If I catch a good discount at the right time I’ll probably end up copping.

If the beautiful royals are popping up at outlets like mine than I'm sure the magenta will end up in outlets as well. I had to secure the purples because I want them asap but I'll hold out on magenta. Patiently waitin for the scream greens though. They need to treat those with proper OG justice. I can't even look at other Huaraches now because that nike tongue tag sets them off so perfectly to me.

If the beautiful royals are popping up at outlets like mine than I'm sure the magenta will end up in outlets as well. I had to secure the purples because I want them asap but I'll hold out on magenta. Patiently waitin for the scream greens though. They need to treat those with proper OG justice. I can't even look at other Huaraches now because that nike tongue tag sets them off so perfectly to me.

Agreed. Definitely need scream greens with this OG treatment. I say it’ll happen eventually we just gotta wait unfortunately. Nike should’ve rolled those out right along with this batch.

So you just gonna ignore my question? 0takusamsay 0takusamsay vvvv

quick question, but what other sizes of the dynamic pinks are available? Did you see a true FSR?

No offense but I can’t wait until we stop using the word “butter” to describe leather. It’s starting to get cringe worthy :lol:.

Oh man didn't see you there but yeah it was a whole full size run. I guess not many people want actual OG Huaraches. There's so many colors of regular Huaraches available most people rock the all black or all white pairs.
what was the smallest size available?

To me this pic I took I see shape differences. I could be wrong tho, could just be the angle

Anyone else with all three see anything differences ?
0C889C1A-0967-472A-9377-6B0A61970736.jpeg

I own two and fit wise the game royal fit best. I'll give my experience.

I picked up size 13 in both, the game royal is comfortably tight and the purple punch my pinky toes feel like they are spilling over the side of the shoe. Of course, Nike doesn't make a size 13.5 so I ordered a size 14 and width wise they are perfect and length wise a thumbnail width space. Now, keep in mind when I had my foot measured recently i was at slightly over 12 so for arguments sake lets say 12.5-13 and I needed a size 14 in this case to get the best fit for me. When I lined the size 14 up against other size 13 shoes I own the size 14 is maybe a quarter of an inch longer. I then put the size 13 alongside my 12.5 Lunar Eclipse and the Eclipse has more length. Don't get me wrong, I like the shoes and will be keeping them but never in my life have I seen so much variation in sizing even within the same model in the same year.

I had forgot how comfortable these shoes really are. Wore the Purple OGs over the weekend. Felt like I was walking on clouds. When I know I am going to do something that requires walking or standing for extended periods of time it is either Huaraches or the Ultra Spiridons.

The Neon Magentas are going to be purchased next!

Back
Top Bottom