HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

If anyone can answer this it would greatly appreciated I got my dad purp punches in a 14 he wears a 13 you think the 14 will be ok fit wise ?

5E156399-A847-4C36-929C-9AE4934F8164.jpeg
haha good look thanks!

Me and pops exactly 26 years ago to the date figured I’d surprise him

used my Bday code from nike so came just $116
they are restocking the OG white epic reacts so i shouldnt but if i see another pair of purple punch at 90 dollars before the 28th im scooping. im regretting not doubling like i did the royals.

Last edited:
yea the dynamic pinks are popping up at outlets all over the country, so are the ultramarine 180s. But unfortunately seems like only sizes 8-12 are available, you're SOL if you're a size smaller or bigger than those numbers :smh:

yea the dynamic pinks are popping up at outlets all over the country, so are the ultramarine 180s. But unfortunately seems like only sizes 8-12 are available, you're SOL if you're a size smaller or bigger than those numbers :smh:

I'll have to keep an eye out for the Purple Punches if they too make it to the outlets. I grabbed pair of the Ultramarine 180s at my local Outlet (Philadelphia Premium in Limerick) for $89.99. was holding out for them and finally pulled the trigger. Just gotta get some water repellent spray to keep them looking nice when I wear them. Hopefully the Magenta's get there too in time.

if anybody sees a 6.5(yea i know, cue the small feet jokes) in the dynamic pinks, please let me know ASAP

I'll have to keep an eye out for the Purple Punches if they too make it to the outlets. I grabbed pair of the Ultramarine 180s at my local Outlet (Philadelphia Premium in Limerick) for $89.99. was holding out for them and finally pulled the trigger. Just gotta get some water repellent spray to keep them looking nice when I wear them. Hopefully the Magenta's get there too in time.
89.99? my outlet had them for 69.99 plus an additional 20% off on top

Back
Top Bottom