HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

No scream greens yet?

148B9AF4-1D0B-4F08-9F2A-05EF3BE93FD3.gif

If they releasing flights hopefully we get the og CWs also missed out a couple years ago

If they releasing flights hopefully we get the og CWs also missed out a couple years ago

That pair on this page is from 2014, I'm not sure why my man up there posted them. They're not currently releasing Flights.

I wouldn't be mad at Nike bringing them back again though, and doing the Black/Blue pair a little more justice (I remember them being a little off in some ways.)

Had a coupon and ended up ordering the purple punches off NDC. Should be in tomorrow. I already have the magentas. Next up is the dynamic pinks and I’ll be done with Huaraches...unless the scream green comes out.

All I need is those four :pimp:

Just grabbed purples and magentas both for $125.
Used a $50 gift card I got for Christmas so only paid $75 out of pocket. Add the royal/pinks I got from oneness for $50 on Blackfriday, I basically got all 3 for what 1 would have been at retail. Stoked!

Just grabbed purples and magentas both for $125.
Used a $50 gift card I got for Christmas so only paid $75 out of pocket. Add the royal/pinks I got from oneness for $50 on Blackfriday, I basically got all 3 for what 1 would have been at retail. Stoked!
Man I need the dynamic pink sz 13 for a good price. It would complete my ‘91 QS. Then I’ll be done with huaraches :lol:

Man I need the dynamic pink sz 13 for a good price. It would complete my ‘91 QS. Then I’ll be done with huaraches :lol:

Man I've been looking all over and can't seem to pull the trigger. :lol: I see them on ebay for less than retail but I can't do it. Side note: not too many fakes are floating out there for huaraches are there???

Sending my beloved triple blacks in Saturday morning for a replacement pair, damn tab broke. All the way off.

Need the scream greens to come back. Sold my DS pair recently. They’re too small, as that release was. Still have a pair I’ve worn and can squeeze into but it’s not ideal. That’s why I sold my DS pair.

Surprised the purples amd magentas are still sitting on NDC. Especially the purples. I was dumb I guess and bought them over the summer for full price. But at least I used a giftcard. Didn’t think they’d go this low with a FSR. Tempted to get another pair but really don’t need it I guess. Even though I have more gift cards lol

Need the scream greens to come back. Sold my DS pair recently. They’re too small, as that release was. Still have a pair I’ve worn and can squeeze into but it’s not ideal. That’s why I sold my DS pair.

Surprised the purples amd magentas are still sitting on NDC. Especially the purples. I was dumb I guess and bought them over the summer for full price. But at least I used a giftcard. Didn’t think they’d go this low with a FSR. Tempted to get another pair but really don’t need it I guess. Even though I have more gift cards lol
Yea I bought a size 11 SG recently and they are definitely smaller than the other new releases i have. They still work but a noticeable difference.

wish i had been patient when the dynamic pinks dropped, but glad i was able to scoop the magentas and purple punches on crazy deep discount. definitely wish they'd retro the scream greens tho..and maybe even the sport turquoise...

My Purple Punch pair from FNL arrived yesterday, no pin inside the box. :frown: Oh well, I cant really complain for only paying $45 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom