HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

^^ Honestly I think thats the way it should be....let it be random...instead of having people camping out in front of their keyboard/store front.....bring some excitement back, keep you guessing at all times

Yo I laughed my *** off when I read this....really...did this really just happen haha

Are there any other forums with a big thread for discussing this years Huaraches out there? Or is this the biggest thread on the internet for huarache discussion?

I wish Nike would release some Huaraches over there in the USA though so this thread could have more to talk about. Dont think theres too many UK heads on this site.

Yo I laughed my *** off when I read this....really...did this really just happen haha
Damn thats pretty epic! 

glad i passed on them anyways.

And then today, i go to put on the shoe and the rubber snapped! Theres that Nike QC

Theres supposed to be two girls colourways dropping next month too. Just wish we could see the whole picture.

Last edited:
That grey/black/pink colourway has potential. Do you mean they are only coming out in girls sizes or the colourways are just 'girls' themed?

You can pretty much see the colourways here:

http://niketalk.com/t/508611/lightbox/post/18537290/id/539965

Those blue/greys dont look too great to me. I dont think they should mix grey/white on huaraches, solid white just looks way better. They shoulda just rereleased this colourway from 2004:

Last edited:
I believe they will only be available in girls sizes but im not 100% sure on that.

That's tragic and outright disrespectful for any Nike consumer to endure.

I got pairs from '99, that I've been wearing since '99, that haven't done that yet.

:smh:

Still haven't seen one colorway I like :frown: I have a black/blue pair from 2001 and scream greens that look almost DS but I was hoping to stock up on these. Just not feeling the colors.

^^ I heard those fugly blue huaraches are coming to the states.....makes perfect sense, they make the worst colorway out of all that released so far available in the US

Back
Top Bottom