HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Anyone know what the limit is order ending from uk to not get hit with customs , my order will be $221 , will I get hit with customs ?

I love these , perfect color way

Yeah I just got paypal receipt from my footlocker order. Guessing emails will go out closer to release date.

Another iG pic I found of the huarache trainers. While I do wish that purple and green was a little darker to be closer to OG these look pretty good. Will be copped when they hit stateside...

Yessir... How long after you placed the order did you receive it?

Ordered them Thursday and received the "Backordered" email yesterday. The funny thing is, I just received a second "Backordered" email a minute after I responded to your original post. I just spoke with a EB rep and he hold me that it was a duplicate email. He also said that the Scream Green's are expected to be in their warehouse on the 15th.

Last edited:
Randomly got on Footaction and saw the Scream Greens...damn near started hyperventilating...August 15th it is....

We finally get the Huarache Scream Greens : )

If they're at Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline, and EastBay, I'm sure it'll be a general release and other smaller shoe stores will get them. I'm not worried. I hope we get Purple Punch and Blue Emerald too.

For those who copped the ultramarines from size? my pair came in today, 2-3 days ahead of when they were suppose to be delivered!

For those who copped the ultramarines from size? my pair came in today, 2-3 days ahead of when they were suppose to be delivered!

That's awesome. Snap some pics if you don't mind.

My tracking is still showing:

Date & Time Location Description
28 Jul 2014 17:16 Manchester Your parcel is on its way

Didn't mind seeing SC's hit ID but these.......not so much. I guess because Nike has released just about every possible colorway/combo you could wish for. And yea they released quite a few colors over the years in the huaras, still feels like we are due more OG colorways and colorways in general for that matter IMO.

Last edited:
That's awesome. Snap some pics if you don't mind.

My tracking is still showing:

Date & Time Location Description
28 Jul 2014 17:16 Manchester Your parcel is on its way
Sure thing, really need to get around to that and some pictures of my 05 metros!

Back
Top Bottom