HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

There supposed to be out now in the US. Notice the solid back strap.
We'll see about that heel strap. I have a feeling it's just the picture. Perfect example of photos I just took of in the same light. 

Looks opaque/matte finish  in these photos below

They are in fact translucent. As we all know, photos are deceiving 

I would be a little dissapointed if it's not translucent but I have a feeling we'll get close to what we are looking for. 

We'll see about that heel strap. I have a feeling it's just the picture. Perfect example of photos I just took of in the same light. 

Looks opaque/matte finish  in these photos below

They are in fact translucent. As we all know, photos are deceiving 

I would be a little dissapointed if it's not translucent but I have a feeling we'll get close to what we are looking for. 
repped for HOPE

My local fL had the grey / green colorway today

Checked my local spot after work nada. I wasn't surprised because they didn't get the other huaras that have released the past couple months but they did have the screams in GS. Kinda strange.

Last edited:
Checked a HoH and no dice. But does seem like employees just go out of their way to be unhelpful at these chain spots.

ill be picking up the triple blacks tomorrow and doing this but with a nice matte gold color.

based off of my favorite 6s 

Last edited:
My local fL had the grey / green colorway today

Any word on the fit of the Flights? Went with my regular nike size 11, thinking I might be able to make an exchange if they would up being that tight, but since they dried up fairly quickly, I'm a bit worried

So are there any comfirmed original colorways besides the scream green scheduled to release in the US this year?

I like scream green's but I might rather scoop the purple punch's, or maybe the resin's. Or even any of the women's colorways

I got the resin's in the free version, but those are trash. |I

My local foot locker has the triple blacks sitting on the shelf. I already grabbed mine and very happy with them

Resellers nightmare! As much as I am happy that this is happening, selfishly I wish they were limited so every tom **** and harry weren't walking around in a pair. Dare I say it but my love for huaraches is dwindling 

Everytime I've seen them they've been listed as Grey/Volt/Purple. I'm not a big fan of these coloured midsoles, the colours seem out of place.
Agree with you. Saw them in person today (the HoH I checked also got in the Hyper Pink) and they just look weird to me.

It was nice seeing the Hyper Pink / Cactus or whatever though, because I ordered those from FTL online even though they were backordered the other day. Gives me hope that:

1. There's nothing wrong with the backorders for the SG and there will be plenty to go around

2. SGs should also be hittin soon.

It was weird seeing the Grey/Volt/Purple in store while their backorder date is in September online.

@benny j I respect your stance but those hypers aren't ******* with the screams, or any other OG colorway. Don't get me wrong they're not bad but if I had a choice there's like 5 non OG colorways I'd pick before the hypers

Last edited:
@benny j I respect your stance but those hypers aren't ******* with the screams, or any other OG colorway. Don't get me wrong they're not bad but if I had a choice there's like 5 non OG colorways I'd pick before the hypers
Yeah pretty flippant post by myself. But really Scream Greens are mostly hyped because the of the "OGness" of them. Because they've been "done before" 23 years ago. Lets be honest, if the original huarache had the colour scheme of the Air Max 90 infrared & the Airmax 90 was originally released in the Scream Green colour way the hype would be the same. So really it's all about the throwback appeal. 

Anyways, keen to get the Hyper Punches or the Love/Hate in Black and let the Screamers worry about if the green strap will be translucent or not.

I have a feeling other than us, Scream Green's aren't going to be popular with the general public and new generation of sneakerheads. I'm going to take a chance and wait for them to go on sale.

Originally Posted by CarolinaKickG  

It was nice seeing the Hyper Pink / Cactus or whatever though, because I ordered those from FTL online even though they were backordered the other day. Gives me hope that:

1. There's nothing wrong with the backorders for the SG and there will be plenty to go around
The All Blacks are losing their appeal with a lot of people due their re-release and supposed restocks. They don't seem as special now that the majority of people in London own a pair. Do you think this could happen with the Scream Green?

PS. All Blacks are still grails to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom