HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

^ Maybe it's just the lighting? The pic above has more shadow which accentuates the pebble. If I had to guess, I'd say the toe on top pair is more pebbled. Can't really tell unless both pairs are in the same light.

Scooped a pair last night and very happy with the way these came out. Took a family pic too.
Repped. You have some great kicks in there

just copped the triple black's for myself and scream greens for my wife for $75 each....i will def be coppin the scream greens for myself in a couple week joints are fire

Last edited:
Nice pics guys. Really wanted these years back but hard to find my size. Gonna go find at mall today. Anyone in Bay Area cop?

HoH Montgomery mall does have scream greens, as well 3x blacks, the grey suede joints, and a few other colorways. Went full size up on screams, as did with tripple blacks. Birthday coupon did work, just brought a printed out copy and had no issues

I'm not...

copped scream greens today. Also ran dowb on cool greys finally. Footlocker on 14th St and 6th will accept the bday coupon. No need to print out

I scooped up my pair of Scream Greens earlier this afternoon from HOH State St. Even the employees were surprised that these had released when I asked for them. I think they have a full size run for anyone interested.

^ Maybe it's just the lighting? The pic above has more shadow which accentuates the pebble. If I had to guess, I'd say the toe on top pair is more pebbled. Can't really tell unless both pairs are in the same light.

Scooped a pair last night and very happy with the way these came out. Took a family pic too.
those escapes tho

Good to see everyone eating on the Screams.  Just picked mine up, full size up like all my other pairs.  Man, soooooo clean.  Can't beat $81 out the door.

Went to one local mall and they didn't have size 11 I normally wear but had 11.5. It fits better but there were some imperfections so I didn't get it. Surprised they selling.

Top right 

Typically wear size 9. Narrow foot. 

I have the blue heros in 9.5 and they broke in nice. Just a little tight. 

Went up a full size as suggested this time for the screams and am much happier with size 10. 

Used  B-day coupon finally. Just flashed my email from phone.

My hoh buddy told me they only had about 14 pairs per store.  had 2 size 8/9 &10's

Tumbled leather id very soft. 
nthat.gif

Very happy!

Last edited:
Not trying to drive to any HoHs up the road for the Scream Green's. Hoping that they hit the Foot Action in my area like the triple blacks and all greys did.

Back
Top Bottom